Product Code: IRTNTR3220
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Aerospace Plastics market to grow at
a CAGR of 8.04 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the growth and development of the
Aviation industry. The Global Aerospace Plastics market has also been
witnessing the emergence of composites and nanocomposites. However, the
increasing fracture and failure issues could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Global Aerospace Plastics Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Aerospace Plastics market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Hexcel Corp., Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.,
TOHO Tenax Co. Ltd., and Toray Industries Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Zoltek Companies Inc., Tech-Tool
Plastics Inc., SGL Carbon S, Saudi Basic Industries Corp, Premium Aerotec,
Kaman Corp., Hyosung Corp, HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc., Ensinger GmbH, Cytec
Industries Inc., and Composite Holding Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
- 07.1. Global Aerospace Plastics Market by Application 2013-2018
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. Global Aerospace Plastics Market by End-users
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Aerospace Plastics Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key News
- 17.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Hexcel Corp.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. TOHO Tenax Co. Ltd.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Toray Industries Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Segmentation of Global Aerospace Plastics Market
- Exhibit 3: Global Aerospace Plastics Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Aerospace Plastics Market 2013-2018 (KT)
- Exhibit 5: Segmentation by Application
- Exhibit 6: Segmentation by End-users
- Exhibit 7: Geographical Segmentation in 2013
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Hexcel Corp.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of TOHO Tenax Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Toray Industries Inc.