Product Code: IRTNTR3215
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Testicular Cancer Drugs market to
grow at a CAGR of 4.02 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of
testicular cancer. The Global Testicular Cancer Drugs market has also been
witnessing the emergence of combination therapies for the treatment of
testicular cancer. However, the presence of alternative testicular cancer
treatments could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Testicular Cancer Drugs Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the market market in the Americas, and the EMEA and
APAC regions; it also covers the Global Testicular Cancer Drugs market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Hospira
Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Baxter International Inc., Fresenius
Kabi Pharmaceuticals Holding Inc., and Mylan Pharmaceutical Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016/2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Testicular Cancer by Type
- 07.1.1. Seminoma
- 07.1.2. Non-seminoma
08. Testicular Cancer Disease by Stages
- 08.1.1. Stage 0
- 08.1.2. Stage I
- 08.1.3. Stage II
- 08.1.4. Stage III
09. Treatment Options
- 09.1. Surgery
- 09.2. Radiation Therapy
- 09.3. Chemotherapy
10. Clinical Trial Snapshot
11. Geographical Segmentation
- 11.1. Global Testicular Cancer Drugs Market by Geographical Segmentation
12. Buying Criteria
13. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
- 20.1. Competitive Scenario
- 20.1.1. Key News
- 20.1.2. Acquisitions
- 20.2. Other Prominent Vendors
21. Key Vendor Analysis
- 21.1. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- 21.1.1. Business Overview
- 21.1.2. Key Information
- 21.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 21.2. Hospira Inc.
- 21.2.1. Business Overview
- 21.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 21.2.3. Key Information
- 21.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 21.3. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 21.3.1. Business Overview
- 21.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 21.3.3. Key Information
- 21.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 21.4. ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc.
- 21.4.1. Business Overview
- 21.4.2. Key Information
- 21.4.3. SWOT Analysis
22. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Testicular Cancer Drugs market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Testicular Cancer Segmentation by Type
- Exhibit 4: Global Testicular Cancer Drugs Market by Geographical
Segmentation 2013 (percent)
- Exhibit 5: Business Segmentation of Hospira Inc.
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.