Product Code: IRTNTR3202
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Wireless Gigabit market to grow at a
CAGR of 158.25 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the proliferation of internet connected
devices. The Global Wireless Gigabit market has also been witnessing the
increasing adoption of tri-band solutions. However, the omni-presence of Wi-Fi
devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Wireless Gigabit 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, and the APAC and the EMEA regions; it also covers
the Global Wireless Gigabit market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Broadcom Corp., Intel Corp., Qualcomm
Atheros Inc., Panasonic Corp. and MediaTek Inc.
Other companies mentioned in the report are Agilent technologies Inc.,
Azurewave Technologies Inc., Beam Networks Ltd., BluWireless Technology Ltd.,
BridgeWave Communications Inc., Broadcom Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., DELL Inc.,
Hittite Microwave Corp., IHP Gmbh, Inventec Corp., Marvell Technology Group
Ltd., Microsoft Corp., NEC Corp., Nitero Inc., Nvidia Corp., NXP
semiconductors NV, Peraso Technologies Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG,
Silicon Image Inc, SMSC Storage Inc., ST Microelectronics NV, Tensorcom Inc.,
Vubiq Inc., and Wilocity Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. IEEE 802.11ad: WiGig Standard
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2.1. Unit Shipment of High Speed Wireless Devices
- 07.3. Five Forces Analysis
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Broadcom Corp.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.1. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.2. Key Information
- 18.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Intel Corp.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Intel Corp.: Quarterwise Revenue
- 18.2.4. Key Information
- 18.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Qualcomm Inc.: Quarterwise Revenue
- 18.3.4. Key Information
- 18.3.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Panasonic Corp.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Panasonic Corp.: Quarterwise Revenue
- 18.4.4. Key Information
- 18.4.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. MediaTek Inc.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: WiGig Spectrum Allocation 2013
- Exhibit 3: Global Wireless Gigabit Market: Scope of the Report
- Exhibit 4: Global Wireless Gigabit Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Global Unit Shipments of High Speed Wireless enabled Devices
(units in million)
- Exhibit 6: Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Small Cell Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Global Connected Devices Market 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 9: Speed Comparison (units in Mbps)
- Exhibit 10: Global Mobile Data Traffic 2013-2018 (exabytes per month)
- Exhibit 11: Wi-Fi Chipset Shipments 2013-2018 (units in billion)
- Exhibit 12: Voice over Wi-Fi: Benefits
- Exhibit 13: Mobile Broadband Penetration by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 14: Brocade Communications Systems: Business Segments
- Exhibit 15: Brocade Communications Systems Inc.: Total Revenues (US$
- Exhibit 16: Intel Corp: Quarterwise Revenue (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 17: Qualcomm Atheros Inc.: Offerings
- Exhibit 18: Qualcomm Inc: Quarterwise Revenue (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 19: Panasonic Corp.: Offerings
- Exhibit 20: Panasonic Corp.: Quarterwise Revenue (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 21: MediaTek Inc.: Offerings