Product Code: IRTNTR3204
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Zero-calorie Sweetener market to grow
at a CAGR of 4.69 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the growing health-consciousness across
the world. The Global Zero-calorie Sweetener market has also been witnessing
the rise in consumer income levels in emerging countries. However, the
negative criticisms about artificial sweeteners could pose a challenge to the
growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the APAC region, North America, Europe, Latin
America, and the MEA region; it also covers the Global Zero-calorie Sweetener
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Cargill Inc., Cumberland Packaging
Corp., Merisant Co., and Tate & Lyle plc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Archer Daniels Midland Co., Celanese
Corp., Evolva Holding SA, Hermes Sweetener Ltd., Ingredion Inc., JK Sucralose
Inc., McNeil Nutritionals LLC, PureCircle Ltd., Roquette Group, The NutraSweet
Co., and Zydus Wellness Ltd. .
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by Product Segmentation 2013
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by End-users 2013
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Ranking of Key Vendors 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Tate & Lyle plc
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Cargill Inc.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Merisant Co.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Brand Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Cumberland Packaging Corp.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Product Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market
- Exhibit 3: Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by Product Segmentation
- Exhibit 5: Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by End-user Segmentation
- Exhibit 6: Global Zero-calorie Sweetener Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 7: Top 10 Obese Countries (Percentage of Total population) 2009-10
- Exhibit 8: Top 10 Countries with Diabetic Patient's Population in 2010 (in
- Exhibit 9: Country-wise Segmentation of Stevia-based New Food and
Beverages Launched by Vendors (2011)
- Exhibit 10: Ranking of Key Vendors 2013
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Tate & Lyle plc 2013
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Cargill Inc.
- Exhibit 13: Brand Segmentation of Merisant Co.
- Exhibit 14: Product Segmentation of Cumberland Packaging Corp.