Product Code: IRTNTR3198
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Vitamins market to grow at a CAGR of
6.15 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the increased use in functional food and beverages. The
Global Vitamins market has also been witnessing increasing demand from the
Cosmeceuticals industry. However, differences in consumer preferences could
pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Vitamins Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers North America, the EU, the APAC regions, and the ROW; it also
covers the Global Vitamins market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Adisseo France S.A.S, Archer Daniels
Midland Co., BASF SE, and Royal DSM N.V.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are 7 Day Health Corp., ABH Nature's
Products Inc., AIE Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co.
Ltd., Atlantic Essential Products Inc., Atrium Innovations Inc., Bactolac
Pharmaceutical Inc., Bluebonnet Nutrition Corp., CSPC Pharmaceutical Group
Ltd., Danisco A/S, Glanbia Nutritionals Deutschland GmbH, Kirkman Group Inc.,
Lonza Group Ltd., Nattopharma ASA, Nature's Plus, NBTY Inc., North China
Pharmaceutical Corp., Nulab Inc., Nutricap Labs, Nutrilite, Nutrilo GmbH,
ParkAcre Enterprises Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Pharmavite LLC, Private Label
Nutraceuticals LLC, Sanofi SA, Schiff Nutrition International Inc., Thorne
Research Inc., Vertellus Specialties Inc., and Zhejiang Hangzhou Xinfu
Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Global Vitamins Market
- 06.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Type
08. Market Segmentation by Mode of Usage
09. Market Segmentation by End-Users
10. Geographical Segmentation
- 10.1. Vitamins Market in the APAC Region
- 10.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 10.2. Vitamins Market in North America
- 10.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 10.3. Vitamins Market in EU
- 10.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.2. Key Vendor Ranking 2013
- 18.3. Other Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Adisseo France S.A.S
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Sales by Business Segment
- 19.2.4. Sales by Region
- 19.2.5. Key Information
- 19.2.6. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. BASF SE
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Sales by Business Segment
- 19.3.4. Sales by Region
- 19.3.5. Key Information
- 19.3.6. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. Royal DSM NV
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Sales by Business Segment
- 19.4.4. Sales by Region
- 19.4.5. Key Information
- 19.4.6. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Market Segmentation
- Exhibit 3: Market Segmentation by Type
- Exhibit 4: Market Segmentation by Mode of Usage
- Exhibit 5: Market Segmentation by End-Users
- Exhibit 6: Market Segmentation by Geography
- Exhibit 7: Global Vitamins Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Global Vitamins Market Segmentation by Type 2013
- Exhibit 9: Global Vitamins Market Segmentation by Mode of Usage 2013
- Exhibit 10: Global Vitamins Market Segmentation by End-Users 2013
- Exhibit 11: Global Vitamins Market Segmentation by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 12: Vitamins Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 13: Vitamins Market in North America 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 14: Vitamins Market in EU 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Adisseo France S.A.S
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Exhibit 17: Sales by Business Segment of Archer Daniels Midland Co. 2012
- Exhibit 18: Sales by Region of Archer Daniels Midland Co. 2012
- Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of BASF SE
- Exhibit 20: Sales by Business Segment of BASF SE 2012
- Exhibit 21: Sales by Region of BASF SE 2012
- Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of Royal DSM NV
- Exhibit 23: Sales by Business Segment of Royal DSM NV 2012
- Exhibit 24: Sales of Royal DSM NV by Region 2012