Product Code: IRTNTR3177
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global LTE Smartphones market to grow at a
CAGR of 24.73 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of LTE. The
Global LTE Smartphones market has also been witnessing the continuous decline
in smartphone prices. However, the over-arching presence of HSPA could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global LTE Smartphones Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it
also covers the Global LTE Smartphones market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Apple Inc., LG Electronics Inc.,
Motorola, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Other companies mentioned in the report are Blackberry Ltd., HTC Corp., Huawei
Technologies Co. Ltd, NEC Corp., Nokia Corp., Pantech Wireless Inc., and ZTE
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2.1. LTE User Devices in Market
- 06.2.2. Global Smartphones Market
- 06.2.3. LTE Commercial Networks
- 06.2.4. Global Smartphones Subscription Market
- 06.2.5. LTE: Presence and Prospects
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global LTE Smartphones Market by Geographical Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Vendor Analysis 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Apple Inc.
- Business Overview
- 16.1.1. Quarter-wise Revenue
- 16.1.2. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. LG Electronics Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Motorola Mobility LLC
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Key Information
- 16.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Business Overview
- 16.4.1. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.2. Key Information
- 16.4.3. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Scope of the Report
- Exhibit 3: Global LTE Smartphones Market 2013-2018 (units in millions)
- Exhibit 4: LTE User Devices in Market 2013
- Exhibit 5: LTE-TDD User Device in Market 2013
- Exhibit 6: LTE-FDD User Devices in Market 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Smartphones Market 2013-2018 (units in millions)
- Exhibit 8: Smartphone versus Basic Phones Subscriptions
- Exhibit 9: Global Smartphone Subscriptions Market 2012-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 10: Evolution of LTE
- Exhibit 11: LTE Radio Access Network
- Exhibit 12: Global LTE Smartphones Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 13: Growth of LTE Subscribers by Geographical Segmentation
2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 14: LTE Commercial Networks 2009-2018
- Exhibit 15: Global Mobile Broadband Connections Market 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 16: Maximum Number of Voice Channels per 5 MHz
- Exhibit 17: Global VoLTE Subscribers Market 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 18: LTE versus HSPA Subscription 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 19: Apple Inc.: Quarter-wise Revenue (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 20: LG Electronics Inc.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 21: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.: Business Segmentation