Product Code: IRTNTR3168
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Email market to grow at a CAGR of 7.52 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing use of mobile phones and smartphones. The Global Email market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for hosted email platforms. However, the required for dedicated internet connection could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Email Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, Europe, the APAC region and the ROW; it also covers the Global Email market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Novell Inc., and Openwave Messaging Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Atmail Pty Ltd., CommuniGate Systems, Gecad Technologies SA/ Axigen Messaging, IceWarp Inc., Ipswitch Inc., Kerio Technologies Inc., Open-Xchange Inc., Oracle Corp., and VMware Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Overview of the Global Email Market
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation
- 07.1. Market Segmentation 2013
- 07.2. Market Segmentation 2013-2018
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Email Market - Geographical Segmentation by Revenue
- 08.2. Global Email Market - Geographical Segmentation by Installations
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. USA
- 09.2. Germany
- 09.3. Japan
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. IBM Corp.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Revenue Segmentation by Geography
- 18.1.4. Key Information
- 18.1.5. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Microsoft Corp.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Revenue Segmentation by Geography
- 18.2.4. Revenue Segmentation by Business Segments 2013
- 18.2.5. Key Information
- 18.2.6. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Novell Inc.
- 18.3.1. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation of Novell Inc.
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Openwave Messaging Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Email Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Worldwide Active Email Accounts 2013-2018 (in million)
- Exhibit 4: Worldwide Emails Sent/Received Per Day 2013-2018 (in billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Email Market by Market Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: Types of Email Platforms for Service Providers
- Exhibit 7: Global Email Market by Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 8: Global Email Market - Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
- Exhibit 9: Global Email Market - Geographical Segmentation by Installations 2013
- Exhibit 10: Global Email Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 12: Revenue Segmentation by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 14: Revenue Segmentation by Geography
- Exhibit 15: Revenue Segmentation by Business Segments 2013
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Novell Inc.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Openwave Messaging Inc.