Product Code: IRTNTR3166
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global ECG Devices market to grow at a CAGR
of 10.02 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of
cardiovascular diseases. The Global ECG Devices market has also been
witnessing the increasing use of combined diagnostic modalities. However, the
decline in reimbursement for ECG systems could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global ECG Devices market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the
Global ECG Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
Key vendors dominating this space are GE Healthcare, Mortara Instruments Inc.,
Nihon Kohden Corp., Phillips Healthcare, and Schiller AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Spacelabs Healthcare Inc., Suzuken
Co. Ltd, and Welch Allyn Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. ECG Devices Market in the US
- 06.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. ECG Devices Market in the Europe
- 06.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Key News
- 16.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. GE Healthcare
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Key Information
- 17.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Mortara Instrument Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Key Information
- 17.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Nihon Kohden Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. Phillips Healthcare
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.3. Key Information
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Schiller AG
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Key Information
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global ECG Devices Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: ECG Devices Market in the US 2013-2018($US billion)
- Exhibit 4: ECG Devices Market in Europe 2013-2018($US billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global ECG Devices Market Segmentation by Product type
- Exhibit 6: Global ECG Devices Market by Product Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global ECG Devices Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Nihon Kohden Corp.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Philips Healthcare