Product Code: IRTNTR3159
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Customer Cloud App market to grow at
a CAGR of 15.25 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increased need for effective
storage. The Global Customer Cloud App market has also been witnessing that
the increasing number of vendors leads to a decrease in the cost of cloud
applications. However, the growing concern regarding data security could pose
a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Customer Cloud App Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Customer Cloud App market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Apple Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corp.
and Zoho Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Backblaze Inc., Box Inc., Carbonite
Inc., Dropbox Inc., and SugarSync Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Type of Customer Applications
- 06.3. Global Customer Cloud App vs. Enterprise Cloud App Market
- 06.4. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Evolution Path of Cloud Computing Users
08. Survey on Concerns of Using Customer Cloud
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
- 10.1. USA
- 10.2. UK
- 10.3. Japan
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.1.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 18.2. Vendor ranking 2013
- 18.3. Price Comparison
- 18.4. Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Microsoft Corp.
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Google Inc.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Apple Inc.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. Zoho Corp.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Key Information
- 19.4.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Market Overview of Global Customer Cloud App Market
- Exhibit 3: Types of Customer Applications
- Exhibit 4: Customer Cloud App Vs. Enterprise Cloud App Market 2013
- Exhibit 5: Global Customer Cloud App Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Evolution of Cloud Computing User
- Exhibit 7: Concerns of Adopting Cloud Services by Customers
- Exhibit 8: Global Customer Cloud App Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 9: Price Comparison of Top Vendors 2013
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Google Inc.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Apple Inc.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Zoho Corp.