Product Code: IRTNTR3157
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Connected Video Device market to grow
at a CAGR of 17.06 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the high growth in the online video
audience. The Global Connected Video Device market has also been witnessing
the adoption of OTT standard. However, the high cost of video device hardware
could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Connected Video Device Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Connected Video Device market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Brightcove
Inc., Google Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Netflix Inc.,
Nintendo Co. Ltd., Ooyala Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Acer Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc.,
BlackBerry Ltd., Dell Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Haier Group, HCL Technologies,
Hewlett-Packard Co., HTC Corp., Hulu, International Business Machine Corp.,
Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lenovo Group Ltd., Micromax, Nokia Corp., Panasonic
Corp., Roku, Sharp Corp., TiVo Inc., Toshiba Corp., Videocon Industries Ltd.,
and Vudu Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Global Connected Video Device Market
- 06.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Device Type
08. Market Segmentation by Revenue Model
- 08.1. Global Online Video Streaming Market by Revenue Model
- 08.1.1. Advertising
- 08.1.2. Pay Per Download
- 08.1.3. Subscription
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Connected Video Device Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.2. Other Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Amazon.com Inc.
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Key Information
- 19.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Apple Inc.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Brightcove Inc.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. Google Inc.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Key Information
- 19.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.5. LG Electronics Inc.
- 19.5.1. Business Overview
- 19.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.5.3. Key Information
- 19.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.6. Microsoft Corp.
- 19.6.1. Business Overview
- 19.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.6.3. Key Information
- 19.6.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.7. Netflix Inc.
- 19.7.1. Business Overview
- 19.7.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.7.3. Key Information
- 19.7.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.8. Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- 19.8.1. Business Overview
- 19.8.2. Key Information
- 19.8.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.9. Ooyala Inc.
- 19.9.1. Business Overview
- 19.9.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.9.3. Key Information
- 19.9.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.10. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 19.10.1. Business Overview
- 19.10.2. Key Information
- 19.10.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.11. Sony Corp.
- 19.11.1. Business Overview
- 19.11.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.11.3. Key Information
- 19.11.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Connected Video Devices
- Exhibit 3: Global Connected Video Device Market 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 4: Global Population Vs. Number of Connected Video Devices (in
- Exhibit 5: Global Connected Video Devices Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Connected Video Devices Segmentation 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 7: Global Connected Video Devices Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 8: Global Online Video Streaming Market Revenue Model
- Exhibit 9: Global Connected Video Device Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 10: Internet Users across Various Geography 2012 (in million)
- Exhibit 11: Global Internet Penetration
- Exhibit 12: Global Smartphone Market 2013-2018 (unit in million)
- Exhibit 13: Global Tablet Computer Market 2013-2018 (unit in million)
- Exhibit 14: Global Online Video Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 15: Global Smartphone Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 16: Global PC Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 17: Global Smart TV Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 18: Global Gaming Console Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 19: Apple Inc. Product Classification
- Exhibit 20: Brightcove Inc.: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 21: LG Electronics Inc. Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 22: Microsoft Corp. Operation Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 23: Business Segmentation of Ooyala Inc.
- Exhibit 24: Samsung Group Business Segments
- Exhibit 25: Business Segmentation of Sony Corp.