Product Code: IRTNTR3137
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Agricultural Machinery market in China to
grow at a CAGR of 10.38 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for
productivity. The Agricultural Machinery market in China has also been
witnessing the arrival of new technology. However, the increasing price of raw
materials could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Agricultural Machinery Market in China 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Agricultural
Machinery market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The
report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Deere and Company, Foton Lovol
International Heavy Industry Co. Ltd., and YTO Group Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Claas KGaA mbH, Escorts Group, Iseki
& Co. Ltd., Kubota Tractor Corp., Kuhn Group, Kverneland Group, Mahindra &
Mahindra Ltd., Same Deutz-Fahr Deutschland Gmbh, Tractors and Farm Equipment
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Tractors
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2. Harvesting Machinery
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Parts and Attachments
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Haying and Forage Machinery
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.5. Plowing and Cultivating Machinery
- 07.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.6. Planting and Fertilizing Machinery
- 07.6.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Geographic Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
- 16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Deere and Company
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. YTO Group Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Agricultural Machinery Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Rate of Mechanization in Agriculture Industry in China
- Exhibit 4: Mechanization Level in Major Crops in China 2013
- Exhibit 5: The Agriculture Equipment Market in China by Product
Segmentation 2013 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: The Tractor Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: The Harvesting Machinery Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Types of Harvesting Machinery
- Exhibit 9: The Global Parts and Attachments Market in China 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 10: The Hay and Forage Machinery Market in China2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 11: The Plowing and Cultivating Machinery Market in China
2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 12: The Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market in China
2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 13: Agricultural Machinery Market in China by Geographic
- Exhibit 14: Agricultural Machinery Market in China by Region 2013
- Exhibit 15: Agricultural Machinery Market in China by Vendor Landscape 2013