Product Code: IRTNTR3108
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Carbon Accounting Software market to
grow at a CAGR of 34.51 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increased awareness of
sustainability development among customers. The Global Carbon Accounting
Software market has also been witnessing the increasing government rules and
regulations. However, the difficulty in capturing energy usage data could pose
a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Carbon Accounting Software market 2014-2018,
has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Carbon Accounting Software market landscape
and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Enablon, Enviance Inc. IHS Inc., Hara
Software Inc., and SAP AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are CarbonSystems Pty. Ltd.,
Carbonetworks, credit 360, Epicor Software Corp., First Carbon Solutions Inc.,
Gensuite LLC, Intelex Technologies Inc., Locus Technologies, MetricStream
Inc., PE International, Perillion Software inc., ProcessMAP Corp., Tririga
Inc., and Verteego.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Definition
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. PLC for Carbon Accounting Software
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 07.1. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by End-users 2013
- 07.2. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Oil and Gas Sector
- 07.3. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Telecommunication Sector
- 07.4. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Power and Utilities
- 07.5. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Technology
- 07.6. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Retail Sector
- 07.7. Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Banking Sector
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 15.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Enablon
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Product Portfolio
- 16.1.3. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.4. Key Information
- 16.1.5. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. IHS Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Product Portfolio
- 16.2.3. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.4. Key Information
- 16.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. SAP AG
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Strategy behind the Acquisition of Clear Standards Inc. by SAP
- 16.3.3. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.4. Key Information
- 16.3.5. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Enviance Inc.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.5. HARA Software Inc.
- 16.5.1. Business Overview
- 16.5.2. Key Information
- 16.5.3. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Carbon Accounting Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Lifecycle of Global Carbon Accounting Software Market
- Exhibit 4: Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by End-users 2013
- Exhibit 5: Value Chain in Oil and Gas sector
- Exhibit 6: Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 7: Global Carbon Accounting Software Market by Vendor Segmentation
- Exhibit 8: Business Solutions Provided by Enablon
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of HIS Inc.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of SAP AG
- Exhibit 11: Business Solutions Provided by Enviance, Inc.