Product Code: IRTNTR3109
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Energy Security market to grow at a
CAGR of 6.5 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increased occurrence of cyber
threats. The Global Energy Security market has also been witnessing the
increase in the construction of smart grid. However, the unpredictability of
cyber threats could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Energy Security Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Energy Security market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are ABB Group, Aegis Defence Services Ltd.,
BAE Systems PLC, Cassidian SAS, Elbit Systems Ltd., Ericsson A.B., Flir
Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., and Siemens AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Acorn Energy Inc., Agiliance Inc.,
Anixter, Inc., HCL Infosystems Ltd., Intergraph Corp., Lockheed Martin Corp.,
Mcafee Inc., Moxa Inc., Northrop Grumman Corp., Qinetiq Group, Raytheon Co.,
Safran S.A., Symantec Corp., Thales Group, Tofino Security, and Tyco
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global Energy Security Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.1.1. Key News
- 15.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 15.2. Prominent Vendors
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. ABB Group
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Revenue Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Employee Structure
- 16.1.4. Product Orders
- 16.1.5. Key Information
- 16.1.6. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Aegis Defence Services Ltd.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Customer Segments
- 16.2.4. Key Information
- 16.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. BAE Systems PLC
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Product Segmentation
- 16.3.4. Key Information
- 16.3.5. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Cassidian SAS
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Customer Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.5. Elbit Systems Ltd.
- 16.5.1. Business Overview
- 16.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.5.3. Key Information
- 16.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.6. Ericsson A.B.
- 16.6.1. Business Overview
- 16.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.6.3. Key Information
- 16.6.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.7. Flir Systems Inc.
- 16.7.1. Business Overview
- 16.7.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.7.3. Key Information
- 16.7.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.8. Honeywell International Inc.
- Business Overview
- 16.8.1. Business Segmentation
- 16.8.2. Key Information
- 16.8.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.9. Siemens AG
- 16.9.1. Business Overview
- 16.9.2. Reporting Structure
- 16.9.3. Employee Structure by Region
- 16.9.4. R&D Facilities by Region
- 16.9.5. Revenue Generation
- 16.9.6. Key Information
- 16.9.7. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Energy Security Technologies in the Energy Security Market
- Exhibit 3: Physical Security Technologies in the Energy Security Market
- Exhibit 4: Network Security Technologies in the Energy Security Market
- Exhibit 5: Global Energy Security Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Global Energy Security Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Subsidiaries of ABB Group 2012
- Exhibit 8: Revenue Shares of ABB Group by Business Division 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 9: ABB Group Employee Structure 2011 (percent)
- Exhibit 10: ABB Group Orders by Region 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 11: ABB Group Orders by Market 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 12: Business Segments of Aegis Defence Services Ltd.
- Exhibit 13: Customer Segments of Aegis Defence Services Ltd.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of BAE Systems plc
- Exhibit 15: Product Segmentation of BAE Systems plc
- Exhibit 16: Customer Segmentation of Cassidian SAS
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation: Elbit Systems Ltd. 2013
- Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of Ericsson
- Exhibit 19: Ericsson A.B. Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 20: Ericsson A.B. Revenue in 2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 21: Business Segmentation of Flir System Inc.
- Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of Honeywell International Inc.
- Exhibit 23: Reporting Structure of Siemens AG 2012
- Exhibit 24: Employee Structure of Siemens AG by Region 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 25: R&D Facilities of Siemens AG by Region 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 26: Revenue Shares of Siemens AG by Business Segment 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 27: Revenue Shares of Siemens AG by Business Sub-segment 2012
- Exhibit 28: Revenue Shares of Siemens AG by Region 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 29: Revenue Shares of Siemens AG by Country 2012 (percent)