Product Code: IRTNTR3102
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Biochips market in North America to grow at
a CAGR of 10.24 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the need for high-speed diagnosis. The
Biochips market in North America has also been witnessing the increasing
outsourcing activities by drug manufacturers. However, the high cost incurred
in the implementation of biochips could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Biochips Market in North America 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on North America; it also covers the Biochips
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix Inc.,
Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux S.A., BioRad
Laboratories, Cepheid Inc., Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare Ltd., Microarrays
Inc., Qiagen N.V, Promega Corp., Illumina Inc., Life Technologies Corp., Roche
Holding AG, Perkin Elmer Inc., and Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Category
- 07.1. Biochips Market in North America by Category
08. Market Segmentation by Product
- 08.1. Biochips Market in North America by Product
09. Market Segmentation by Application
- 09.1. Biochips Market in North America by Application
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key News
- 17.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Affymetrix Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Agilent Technologies
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Life Technologies Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Illumina Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Roche Holding AG
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Classification of the Biochips market in North America
- Exhibit 3: Biochips Market in North America 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Biochips Market in North America Segmentation by Category
- Exhibit 5: Biochips Market in North America Segmentation by Category 2013
- Exhibit 6: Biochips Market in North America Segmentation by Product
- Exhibit 7: Biochips Market in North America Segmentation by Product 2013
- Exhibit 8: Biochips Market in North America Segmentation by Application
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Affymetrix Inc.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Life Technologies Corp.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Illumina Inc.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Roche Holding AG