Product Code: IRTNTR3345
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Smartphones market will grow at a
CAGR of 15.3 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the declining ASP of smartphones. The
Global Smartphones market has also been witnessing increasing demand for
large-screen smartphones. However, the high production cost could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Smartphones Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the
Global Smartphones market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in
The key vendors dominating this space are Apple Inc., Huawei Technologies Co.
Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Coolpad Group Ltd., Google Inc.,
HTC Corp., Intel Corp., Nokia Corp., Sony Mobile Communications AB, TCL
Communication Technology Holdings Ltd., and ZTE Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast by Unit Shipment
- 06.2. List of Smartphones Launched in 2013
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Operating System
- 07.1. Global Smartphone Market by Operating System
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Global Smartphone Market by Geographical Segmentation
- 08.2. Smartphone Market in the APAC Region
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Smartphone Market in the Americas
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.4. Smartphone Market in the EMEA Region
- 08.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. China
- 09.2. USA
- 09.3. UK
- 09.4. India
- 09.5. Japan
- 09.6. Brazil
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Apple Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Lenovo Group Ltd.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. LG Electronics Inc.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Business Overview
- 18.5.1. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.2. Key Information
- 18.5.3. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Smartphone Market by Unit Shipment 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 3: ASPs of Smartphones (US$)
- Exhibit 4: Global Smartphone Market by Revenue 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Smartphone Market Segmentation by Operating System 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global smartphone Market by Geographical segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Smartphone Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 8: Smartphone Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (units in billion)
- Exhibit 9: Smartphone Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 10: Global smartphone Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 11: Apple Inc. Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 12: Apple Inc. Business segmentation by Products FY2013
- Exhibit 13: Apple Inc. Net Sales by Operating Segments FY2013
- Exhibit 14: Apple Inc. Unit Sales by Products FY2013
- Exhibit 15: Apple Inc. R&D Expenditure 2011-2013 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 16: Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 17: Lenovo Group Ltd. Net Sale Revenue Comparison
- Exhibit 18: Lenovo Group Ltd. Business Segmentation by Sales (FY2013)
- Exhibit 19: Lenovo Group Ltd. Geographical Segmentation by Sales (FY2013)
- Exhibit 20: LG Group Business Segments
- Exhibit 21: LG Electronics Inc. by Sales Revenue (FY2013)
- Exhibit 22: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Business Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 23: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Business Segmentation by Sales
Revenue for Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013
- Exhibit 24: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Geographical Segmentation by
Sales Revenue for Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013