Product Code: IRTNTR3229
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Heads-up Display market to grow at a
CAGR of 2.2 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing focus on safety and
convenience in the Aerospace sector. The Global Heads-up Display market has
also been witnessing an increase in spending from the military in the latest
technologies for its aircrafts. However, the anticipated saturation in the
demand for heads-up displays from the Aerospace sector could be a challenge to
this market in the long run.
TechNavio's report, the Global Heads-up Display Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the APAC, European, and North American regions; it
also covers the Global Heads-up Display market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are BAE Systems plc, Honeywell International
Inc., Rockwell Collins Inc. and Thales Group.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Elbit Systems Ltd., Esterline
Technologies Corp., Northrop Grumman, SaaB AB, Samtel Avionics Defence
Systems, and Selex Galileo Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Technology Landscape
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast by Value
- 06.4. Market Size and Forecast by Units
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global Heads-up Display Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Key Vendors 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. BAE Systems plc
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Honeywell International Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Rockwell Collins Inc.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Thales Group
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Heads-up Display Market by Application Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 3: Components of Heads-up Displays
- Exhibit 4: Heads-up Display Circuitry
- Exhibit 5: Bill of Materials for Heads-up Display
- Exhibit 6: Global Heads-up Display Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 7: Global Heads-up Display Market 2013-2018 (No. of Units)
- Exhibit 9: Global Heads-up Display by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 10: ASP of Heads-up Display 2013-2018 (US$ per Unit)
- Exhibit 11: BAE Systems plc Business Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 12: Honeywell International Inc. Business Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 13: Rockwell Collins Inc. Business Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 14: Thales Group Business Segmentation 2013