Product Code: IRTNTR3195
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Talent Management Software market to
grow at a CAGR of 17.59 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the need to streamline HR
functions. The Global Talent Management Software market has also been
witnessing the increasing popularity of cloud computing technology. However,
the difficulty in selecting the right vendor could pose a challenge to the
growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Talent Management Software Market 2014-2018,
has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Talent Management Software market landscape
and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP AG, and
SumTotal Systems Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are CornerStone On Demand, Halogen
Software Inc., HRsmart Talent Management Human Resources Software, iCIMS Inc.,
Infor Global Solutions, Lumesse Ltd., Peoplefluent Inc., Saba Software Inc.,
SilkRoad Technology Inc., Ultimate Software Inc., and Workday Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Deployment Model
08. Market Segmentation by Applications
- 08.1. Talent Management Applications
- 08.1.1. Learning Management
- 08.1.2. Talent Acquisition
- 08.1.3. Performance, Succession, and Compensation Management
- 08.2. Market Segmentation by Applications 2013
- 08.3. Market Segmentation by Applications 2013-2018
09. TechNavio Survey Results
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Key Leading Countries
- 11.1. USA
- 11.2. UK
- 11.3. Germany
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
- 19.1. Competitive Scenario
- 19.2. Top 10 Talent Management Software Providers 2013
- 19.3. Other Prominent Vendors
20. Key Vendor Analysis
- 20.1. IBM Corp.
- 20.1.1. Business Overview
- 20.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 20.1.3. Revenue Segmentation
- 20.1.4. Key Information
- 20.1.5. SWOT Analysis
- 20.2. Oracle Corp.
- 20.2.1. Business Overview
- 20.2.2. Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
- 20.2.3. Revenue Segmentation
- 20.2.4. Key Information
- 20.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 20.3. SAP AG
- 20.3.1. Business Overview
- 20.3.2. Business Segmentation of SAP AG
- 20.3.3. Key Information
- 20.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 20.4. SumTotal Systems Inc.
- 20.4.1. Business Overview
- 20.4.2. Key Information
- 20.4.3. SWOT Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Talent Management Lifecycle
- Exhibit 3: Global Talent Management Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Criteria for End-users to Choose between On-premise and
- Exhibit 5: Global Talent Management Software Market by Applications 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global Talent Management Software Market by Applications
- Exhibit 7: Enterprises Interested in Buying Talent Management Software
- Exhibit 8: Global Talent Management Software Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 9: Top 10 Vendors in the Global Talent Management Software Market
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 11: Revenue Segmentation by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 13: Revenue Segmentation by Geography 2013
- Exhibit 14: Revenue Segmentation by Segments 2013
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of SAP AG
- Exhibit 16: Revenue Segmentation by Geography 2013