TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) market to grow at a CAGR of 6.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the development of relatively inexpensive and compact HVAC systems for compact vehicle segments. The Global Automotive HVAC market has also been witnessing several new trends. One of the important trends is the integration of HVAC components for better space utilization in the final product. However, increasing pressure on original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to develop efficient, powerful, and compact HVAC systems for small segment cars that have low engine capacities could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Automotive HVAC Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and Europe and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Automotive HVAC market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Denso Corp., Valeo, Visteon Corp. and Behr GmbH & Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
- 13.1 Denso Corp.
- 13.2 Valeo
- 13.3 Visteon Corp.
- 13.4 Behr GmbH & Co.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Automotive HVAC Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Global Automotive HVAC Market by Product Segmentation 2011-2015
- Exhibit 3: Global Automotive HVAC Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 4: Global Automotive HVAC Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011