TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Biometrics Technology market to reach US$9,337 million by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing frequency of cyber-attacks on government departments. The Global Biometrics Technology market has also been witnessing strong adoption in the APAC region. However, inaccuracy issues may lead to customer dissatisfaction and a consequent shift to simpler technologies. TechNavio's report, Global Biometrics Technology Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It analyzes the current Global Biometrics Technology market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Safran, NEC Corp., 3M Cogent, and Fujitsu Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Safran
- 11.2 NEC Corp.
- 11.3 3M Cogent
- 11.4 Fujitsu Ltd.
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Global Biometrics Technology Market Segmentation by Technology-2010
- Exhibit 2: Global Biometrics Technology Market 2010-2014 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Global Biometrics Technology Market Expected Growth by Segment 2010-2014 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Global Biometrics Technology Market by Geographical Segmentation- 2010
- Exhibit 5: Global Biometrics Technology Market by End-user Segmentation-2010
- Exhibit 6: Global Biometrics Technology Market Split by Government and Enterprise Users - 2006, 2010, and 2014
- Exhibit 7: Global Biometrics Technology Market by Vendor Segmentation-2010