Product Code: HCR 0019
Business Process Outsourcing and Laboratory outsourcing have emerged to be the important services offered in the global healthcare market. Extensive regulatory reform mandates along with consumer demands are making the health care payers to revise their technology initiatives and change their model of operation. As a result, healthcare outsourcing market will continue to grow at a high pace.
Global Healthcare Outsourcing market was valued at $ XX bn in 2014 and is growing at a CAGR of around XX % through 2020.
The healthcare outsourcing industry is expected to witness huge growth in APAC regions. The demand will continue to be majorly coming from U.S. and Europe. U.S., U.K., India, China and Philippines are going to be the key hub to supply the outsourcing services.
The global medical outsourcing market is forecast to show an upward trend in the years to come. Clinical services tend to show more growth in the case of pharmaceutical outsourcing services. However, the tendency of bouncing back of hospitals to in-source where internal consolidation within several hospitals poses a threat to the healthcare outsourcing market development in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Industry - Market Landscape
- 3.1. Healthcare Outsourcing Market Share Analysis
- 3.2. Comparative Analysis
- 3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
- 3.2.2. End user profiling
- 3.2.3. Patent Analysis
- 3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Market Forces
- 4.1. Healthcare Outsourcing Market Drivers
- 4.2. Medical Outsourcing Market Constraints
- 4.3. Medical Outsourcing Market Challenges
- 4.4. Attractiveness of the Healthcare Outsourcing Industry
- 4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2. Power of Customers
- 4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
- 4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
- 4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Market - Strategic Analysis
- 5.1. Value Chain Analysis
- 5.2. Pricing Analysis
- 5.3. Opportunities Analysis
- 5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
- 5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Market - By Types of Outsourcing Services
- 6.1. Healthcare Payer Outsourcing services
- 6.2. Introduction
- 6.3. Claims processing
- 6.4. Claims adjudication
- 6.5. Mailroom services
- 6.6. HR services
- 6.7. Accounts and Finance
- 6.8. Customer Care services
- 6.9. Others
- 6.10. Healthcare Provider Outsourcing services
- 6.10.1. Introduction
- 6.10.2. Member enrolment
- 6.10.3. Physician enrolment
- 6.10.4. Medical Billing
- 6.10.5. Medical Coding
- 6.10.6. Medical Transcription
- 6.10.7. Finance & Accounts
- 6.10.8. Others
- 6.11. Pharmaceutical Outsourcing services
- 6.11.1. Introduction
- 6.11.2. Clinical services
- 22.214.171.124. Drug discovery and development
- 126.96.36.199. Pre-Clinical testing services
- 188.8.131.52. Clinical trial services
- 184.108.40.206. Analytical testing services
- 220.127.116.11. API Development
- 18.104.22.168. Formulation and Packaging Services
- 22.214.171.124. Others
- 6.11.3. Non-Clinical Services
- 126.96.36.199. SCM & Logistics
- 188.8.131.52. Sales & Marketing
- 184.108.40.206. Others
- 6.12. Pathology and Laboratory Outsourcing services
- 6.12.1. Introduction
- 6.12.2. Standard Test Operating Procedure (SOP)
- 6.12.3. Records Maintenance
- 6.12.4. Quality Control Services (Inter-lab/External)
- 6.12.5. SCM & Logistics
- 6.12.6. Others
7. Global Healthcare Outsourcing Market, By Geography
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. North America
- 7.2.1. U.S.
- 7.2.2. Canada
- 7.3. Europe
- 7.3.1. U.K.
- 7.3.2. France
- 7.3.3. Germany
- 7.3.4. Italy
- 7.3.5. Others
- 7.4. APAC
- 7.4.1. China
- 7.4.2. India
- 7.4.3. Philippines
- 7.4.4. Vietnam
- 7.4.5. Others
- 7.5. ROW
8. Healthcare Outsourcing Market Entropy
- 8.1. New Product Launches
- 8.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
9. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
10. Medical Outsourcing Market Company Profiles
- 10.1. Accenture plc
- 10.2. Accretive Health, Inc.
- 10.3. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- 10.4. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- 10.5. Firstsource Advantage, LLC
- 10.6. GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 10.7. HCL Technologies Limited
- 10.8. Hexaware Technologies Ltd
- 10.9. ICONplc
- 10.10. IDS Infotech Ltd.
- 10.11. IGATE Corporation
- 10.12. Infosys Limited
- 10.13. InVentiv Health Inc.
- 10.14. OMH HealthEdge Holdings, Inc.
- 10.15. Patheon Inc.
- 10.16. Quintiles Transnational Holdings, Inc.
- 10.17. Sun Knowledge, Ltd.
- 10.18. Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- 10.19. Tech Mahindra Limited
- 10.20. WNS (Holdings) Limited
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
- 11.1. Abbreviations
- 11.2. Sources
- 11.3. Research Methodology
- 11.4. Bibliography
- 11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- 11.6. Disclaimer