Product Code: SVSTL15100801
The report finds that shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system and server motherboard industries grew 7.6% year-on-year in 2014. Despite the increasing cloud computing market demand, virtualization and the increase in adoption of high density servers have dragged the global server shipment volume in 2015 to around 10.06 million units, growing at single-digit rate of 6.7%.
Table of Contents
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume, 2007 - 2019
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume by Region, 2007 - 2015
- Worldwide Server Shipment Share by Region, 2007 - 2015
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume by CPU Architecture, 2007 - 2015
- Worldwide Server Shipment Share by CPU Architecture, 2007 - 2015
- Intelligence Insight
- Research Scope & Definitions
List of Topics
- This research report presents shipment volume and value forecasts and recent quarter review of the Taiwanese server system and server motherboard industries.
- The report includes server full system, barebones, and motherboard shipment volume, shipment value, ASP, volume and share by maker and by price point, and manufacturer volume ranking.
- The report analyzes shipment by CPU architecture and CPU count. Production locations, shipment destinations, business types, and customer portfolios are also examined.
- The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through interviews with server makers.
Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Facebook, Google, H3C, HP, Inspur, Microsoft, Tsinghua, Uber, Unisplendour, Xiaomi