Product Code: 9AAC/2B
Increased Safety and Regulations Spur Demand for Branded Enclosures
The aim of this private market insight is to evaluate the opportunities for enclosures and cabinets across several industry sectors in North America, assessing the trends across the region during the study period. The market for enclosures and cabinets is highly fragmented and highly influenced by regional vendors due to price competitiveness. Increased safety awareness, enhanced service aspects, and holistic solutions attract end users towards branded enclosures and cabinets which are attested by several international safety standards and supplied by a few key market participants.
This research study brings out the latest trends in terms of industry, economy and technology across several end-user industries for North American enclosures and cabinets market. The study concludes with an analysis of forecast growth trends of the North American enclosures and cabinet market for the forecast period.
Scope of the report:
The research report includes the following segments:
- Product scope: Industrial enclosures and cabinets
- Geographic scope: North America-United States and Canada
- End-user scope: Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Water and Wastewater, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electronics and Semiconductors, and General Manufacturing
- Revenue forecasts, revenues by industry verticals, and key trends have been for global industrial enclosures and cabinets market.
Key questions answered:
- How was the North American market for industrial enclosures and cabinets in 2016?
- Which were the end-user industries that emerged as the hotspots for enclosures and cabinets in 2016 and what are the key trends driving these industries?
- What are the top industry and automation trends that impacted the industrial enclosures and cabinets market?
- Which key Mega Trends from select end-user industries are the main propellers of economic activity in North America?
- How has the competitive landscape changed? What is the relative position of competitors in the North American market?
- In process industries, the use of stainless steel has become more prevalent, and the market is set to expand as investment increases in key sectors, such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverages.
- Shale gas, tight oil, and sub-sea exploration and production in the upstream oil and gas industry, as well as refinery modernization downstream will fuel the market for branded enclosures and cabinets on account of strict safety regulations and reliability.
- FSMA regulations force food processors to install necessary automation and quality check systems, fueling newer investments in the short-to-medium term. Enclosures and cabinets for hose down applications and corrosion resistance will be in demand.
Table of Contents
1. NORTH AMERICAN ENCLOSURES AND CABINETS MARKET, FORECAST TILL 2020
Market Forecast and Trends
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Revenue Forecast Discussion (continued)
End-user Segment Analysis
- Percent Revenue by End User
- Key Trends in the Power Generation Industry
- Key Trends in the Oil and Gas Industry-Upstream
- Key Trends in the Oil and Gas Industry-Midstream and Downstream
- Key Trends in the Chemical Industry
- Key Trends in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Key Trends in the Metals and Mining Industry
- Key Trends in the Water and Waste Water Industry
- Key Trends in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Trends in Rest of the Industry*
- Competitive Market Presence
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Market Overview-Impact of Mega Trends on the Enclosures and Cabinets Market
- Mega Trend Impact on Enclosures and Cabinets Market
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
- CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
- CEO's 360 Degree Perspective (continued)
Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1-Energy Efficiency on the Forefront
- Growth Opportunity 2-Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Growth Opportunity 3-Changing Market Dynamics
- Growth Opportunity 4-Market Positioning
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Additional Sources of Information on Industrial Automation and Process Control Market
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- The Frost & Sullivan Story
- Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- Global Perspective
- Industry Convergence
- 360° Research Perspective
- Implementation Excellence
- Our Blue Ocean Strategy