Product Code: 4J98-74
Growing Demand for Advanced Detection and Remediation Driving the Market
Scope of the Study
This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Scope: Managed Security Services. Segmented into hosted security services and CPE-based management/monitoring services.
Geographic scope: Asia-Pacific
End-user scope: Enterprise horizontals (large businesses and small and medium businesses) and Enterprise verticals (BFSI [banking, financial services, and insurance], manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others).
Market overview and adoption trends, market forecast (2015-2020), drivers and restraints, market share and competitive analysis, growth opportunities and call to action, regional breakdown analysis and MSS vendor analysis have also been provided for the APAC MSS market.
What makes Frost & Sullivan's deliverables unique?
Frost & Sullivan's cyber security reports offer insights into the latest technologies to improve companies' cyber security posture. The research team performs in-depth studies of the latest threat techniques, interviews threat researchers, and involves security experts in the studies.
Comprehensive market analysis is done for the following sectors: BFSI (banking, financial services, and insurance), manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others (including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITeS, Utilities, e-Commerce, and BPO).
Key Questions Answered
- Is the MSS market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will MSS continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What is the market demand for new services such as forensic and incident response?
Table of Contents
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 1. Market Definitions
- 2. Market Overview-Definitions
- 3. Market Overview-Definitions (continued)
- 4. Market Overview-Key Market Trends
- 5. Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- 6. Market Segmentation
- 7. Market Segmentation (continued)
- 8. Geographical Coverage
- 9. Percent Revenue Breakdown by Region
2. FORECASTS AND TRENDS
- 1. Key Findings
- 2. Measurements
- 3. Revenue Forecast
- 4. Revenue Forecast by Service Segment
- 5. Revenue Forecast Discussion
- 6. Percent Revenue Breakdown by Service Segment
- 7. Percent Revenue Discussion by Service Segment
- 8. Percent Revenue Breakdown by Country
- 9. Percent Revenue Discussion by Country
- 10. Percent Revenue Discussion by Country (continued)
- 11. Percent Revenue Breakdown by Vertical
- 12. Percent Revenue Breakdown by Horizontal
- 13. Market Share Analysis
- 14. Competitive Environment
3. MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES VENDOR ANALYSIS
- 1. Availability and Completeness of Managed Security Services Offerings
- 2. Country/Region Legend for Security Operation Centers
- 3. Symantec
- 4. CITIC Telecom CPC
- 5. Venustech
4. OTHER NOTABLE MANAGED SECURITY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- 1. Orange Business Services
- 2. BT
- 3. Verizon
5. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND CALL TO ACTION
- 1. Growth Opportunity 1-Advanced Endpoint Detection & Response Services (AEDR)
- 2. Growth Opportunity 2-Increasing Demand for Advanced Security Analytics and Threat Intelligence Services
- 3. Growth Opportunity 3-Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Services
- 4. Growth Opportunity 4-Threats Posed by IoT Devices Driving the Need for Advanced DDoS Mitigation Services
- 5. Growth Opportunity 5-Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and Security Analysts
- 6. 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- 7. Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. THE LAST WORD
- 1. The Last Word-Predictions
- 2. Legal Disclaimer