Product Code: NEA9-13
Transformational Shifts in Vehicle Automation and Digitalization to Shape the Future of the Rail Market
This study analyzes the nature and the development of various business models and solutions launched by rail manufacturers, operators, and other service providers that are disrupting the rail market. It contains profiles of key participants and case studies of evolving business models in the market. The study also examines factors that will accelerate the growth of the rail market and how participants will evolve according to changing consumer habits. The research service also includes a forecast analysis for each of the services in the transportation sector that contribute directly to rail revenue.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the customer mindset on vehicle ownership changing? How will it impact rail market growth?
- Who are the key OEMs and operators offering turnkey solutions and expanding their business portfolio?
- What are the various types of services disrupting growth in the rail market?
- What are the upcoming technology solutions influencing rail market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to the shift in technology trends?
- How will rail operators and OEMs tackle disruptive trends to promote growth in the rail market?
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 1. Executive Summary-Key Findings
- 2. 2015-2025 Industry Senior Management Top- of-Mind Issues
- 3. Direct Rail Revenue through Services-Forecast Analysis
- 4. Paradigm Shift in Traditional Transportation Solutions
- 5. Key Strategies
- 6. Overview-Key Market Participants Offering Turnkey Solutions
2. RESEARCH SCOPE, OBJECTIVES, BACKGROUND, AND METHODOLOGY
- 1. Research Scope
- 2. Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- 3. Research Background
- 4. Research Methodology
3. OEM STRATEGIES
- 1. OEM Strategies
- 2. Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- 3. Hitachi-Company Profile
- 4. Train-as-a-Service-Case Study
- 5. Alstom-Business Strategies
- 6. Alstom-Key Highlights 2015
- 7. GE-Business Strategies
- 8. GE-RailConnect 360
- 9. Rail OEM Mobility Services
4. RAIL OPERATOR STRATEGIES
- 1. Deutsche Bahn-Company Profile
- 2. Deutsche Bahn-Business Strategies
- 3. SNCF-Company Profile
- 4. SNCF-Business Strategies
5. SERVICES IN THE RAIL MARKET
- 1. Disruptors in the Rail Market
- 2. Strategies to Defeat Disruptive Trends
- 3. Analysis of the Total Rail Services Market
- 4. Analysis of the Logistics Rail Services Market
- 5. Analysis of the Mobility Rail Services Market
6. CONCLUSIONS AND FUTURE OUTLOOK
- 1. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- 2. The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- 3. Legal Disclaimer