Product Code: MBE7-01-00-00-00
Disruptive Mobile Devices will Transform the Traditional Watches Market
The smart watch has emerged as the next generation of personal devices after smart phones. With technology advancements and continuous innovations, smartwatches are disrupting both the watches and the personal device industries. As 3G- and 4G-enabled smartwatches enter the market with numerous options of watch faces, consumers have a wide range of options to choose from. In the next few years, breakthroughs in voice communication, artificial intelligence, and machine learning will further enable the industry to grow. The study provides an overview of the market and technology trends in the IoT ecosystem, with detailed profiles of the leading participants.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Executive Summary
- Executive Summary (continued)
2. WEARABLES MARKET-OVERVIEW
- Wearables-Crucial Part of the IoT Ecosystem
- Wearables Ecosystem-Complex with Multiple Industries
- Wearables-Adoption Increasing Across Industries
- Wearables-Diversity Driving Utility and Adoption
- Wearables-Trendsetters Experimenting
3. SMARTWATCHES MARKET-OVERVIEW
- Smartwatches Market Overview
- Smartwatches Market Overview (continued)
- Drivers and Restraints
- Geographic Overview
- Participants Overview
- Innovative Approaches
- Porter's Competitive Analysis-Intensity of Rivalry
- Porter's Competitive Analysis-Suppliers' Bargaining Power
- Porter's Competitive Analysis-Threat of Substitutes
- Porter's Competitive Analysis-Buyers' Bargaining Power
- Porter's Competitive Analysis-Threat of New Entrants
- Market Activity-Busy 2015-2016 Setting the Precedent
- Smartwatches-What's in Store?
4. SMARTWATCH TECHNOLOGY
- The ‘Smart' Factor
- Screens-Clear Display & Touch Enabled
- Development Platforms & OS
- Technology-The Next Steps
5. VENDOR PROFILES
- Key Smartwatch Vendors-Comparison
- Key Smartwatch Vendors-Comparison (continued)
- Company Profile-Apple Inc.
- Company Profile-Apple Inc. (continued)
- Company Profile-ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Company Profile-ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (continued)
- Company Profile-Casio Computer Co. Ltd.
- Company Profile-Casio Computer Co. Ltd. (continued)
- Company Profile-Garmin Ltd.
- Company Profile-Garmin Ltd. (continued)
- Company Profile-Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Company Profile-Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (continued)
- Company Profile-Intel Corporation
- Company Profile-Intel Corporation (continued)
- Company Profile-LG Corp
- Company Profile-LG Corp (continued)
- Company Profile-Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Company Profile-Motorola Solutions Inc. (continued)
- Company Profile-Pebble
- Company Profile-Pebble (continued)
- Company Profile-Samsung
- Company Profile-Samsung (continued)
- Company Profile-Sony Corporation
- Company Profile-Sony Corporation (continued)
- Company Profile-Tag Heuer S.A.
- Company Profile-Tag Heuer S.A. (continued)
- Company Profile-Withings
- Company Profile-Withings (continued)
6. THE LAST WORD
- Conclusions and Future Trends
- Legal Disclaimer
7. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
- The Frost & Sullivan Story
- Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- Global Perspective
- Industry Convergence
- 360° Research Perspective
- Implementation Excellence
- Our Blue Ocean Strategy