Product Code: K0BF-01-00-00-00
Aggressive Strategies that Power Production Facilities with Clean Electricity Set to Transform Manufacturing Trends
This research service evaluates the concept of carbon-neutral manufacturing across multiple regions. The study indicates that investments made towards de-carbonization initiatives can be accepted as a business case to attain ROI. Some of the strategies embraced by production companies to achieve carbon neutrality have been identified. A number of vendors are embracing carbon-neutral manufacturing, one such provider being Siemens, which has a four-tier strategy toward de-carbonization. Its unique strategy includes using intelligent distribution systems at its sites using photovoltaic cell installation, enforcing sustainable power generation through wind farms and hydro power plants, and incorporating low-loss power transmission systems.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are trends in carbon-neutral manufacturing? What are their impact on manufacturing industries?
- What are the current and future carbon emission rates in NA, EME, APAC, and ROW? What is the contribution by the industrial sector?
- What is the outcome of COP 21 and what is its impact on manufacturing industries? How will IIoT-enabled energy management technologies help this carbon-neutral manufacturing initiative?
- What are some of the key examples that illustrate the carbon-neutral manufacturing programs across industry verticals?
- What are top 3 predictions that are posed to happen as a result of carbon-neutral manufacturing initiatives?
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. INTERNET OF INDUSTRIAL THINGS-A RESEARCH PERSPECTIVE
- 1. Internet of Industrial Things-The 4 Functional Facets
- 2. Manufacturing Transformation-Key Enablers
- 3. Research Scope and Objective
- 4. Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. TRENDS IN CARBON-NEUTRAL MANUFACTURING
- 1. Moving toward Zero Carbon Emissions
- 2. Moving toward Zero Carbon Emissions (continued)
- 3. Top Trends across Industry Verticals
4. MANUFACTURING SECTOR-CO2 EMISSIONS
- 1. CO2 Emissions-Global
- 2. CO2 Emissions-NA
- 3. CO2 Emissions-EME
- 4. CO2 Emissions-APAC
- 5. CO2 Emissions-ROW
- 6. Industry Vertical Analysis
5. COP 21 OUTCOME-SHIFT IN STRATEGIES ACROSS INDUSTRIES
- 1. COP 21 Outcome-Initiatives in the Manufacturing Sector
- 2. COP 21 Outcome-Initiatives in the Manufacturing Sector (continued)
- 3. Radical Changes for Efficient Energy Consumption in Plants
- 4. Retail Sectors Moving toward Carbon-neutral Operations
- 5. Food & Beverages Sector-Zero Emission Initiatives
- 6. Siemens: A Step Ahead toward De-carbonization
- 7. Siemens: Four-tier Strategy
- 8. Automotive Industry-Dynamic Strategies and Results
- 9. Automotive Industry-Dynamic Strategies and Results (continued)
- 1. Conclusions
- 2. Legal Disclaimer
- 1. Additional Sources of Information
8. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
- 1. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 2. Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- 3. Global Perspective
- 4. Industry Convergence
- 5. 360° Research Perspective
- 6. Implementation Excellence
- 7. Our Blue Ocean Strategy