Product Code: 9AB2-00-52-00-00
Regional Trade Growth Drives Demand for Cost-effective Logistics Solutions
The research report includes the following segments:
- Product scope: Cross-border transport services, freight, and cargo
- Geographic scope: Southeast Asia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
- End-user scope: Logistics service providers
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, geographic analysis, and challenges in cross-border transport have also been provided for the cross-border transport services market.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry.
We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyse retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the current logistics market and where is the industry heading towards in future?
- What are competitors doing to serve the targeted industries and how do they excel in the services provided?
- What are the ASEAN related initiatives that logistics service providers need to know before entering this market?
- What are the Greater Mekong Sub-region countries' plans in developing the cross-border transport services, and how is the effectiveness?
- What opportunities lie in cross-border transport services and how attractive is the sector?
Table of Contents
1. CROSS BORDER TRANSPORT SERVICES OPPORTUNITIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Research Methodology
Mainland Southeast Asia-An Overview
- Overview of Mainland Southeast Asia's Economy
- Trade within ASEAN Members
- Trade within ASEAN Members (continued)
- Malaysia Overview
- Thailand Overview
- Vietnam Overview
- Market Overview
Cross-border Transport Services Market
- Key Services Related to Cross-border Transport
- Challenges in Cross-border Transport
- Measures to Improve Cross-border Transport
- Measures to Improve Cross-border Transport (continued)
- Development of Cross-border Transport
ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Economic Community
- ASEAN Connectivity Masterplan
- Transport Facilitation Agreements in ASEAN
- Agreement for Facilitating Movement of Goods
- Agreement for Inter-state and Intermodal Transport
- ASEAN Regional Integration Support from the EU (ARISE)
- Moving Forward with ASEAN Transport Strategic Plan 2016-2025
- Overall Impact of AEC in Southeast Asia's Land Transport Sector
Greater Mekong Sub-region Program
- Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS)
- Achievements of the GMS Action Plan for Transport and Trade Facilitation
- Effectiveness of GMS' Transport Sector Strategy (TSS)
- Greater Mekong Sub-region Land Transport Cargo Flows
Key Trends Impacting Cross-border Transport Services
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Drivers Explained (continued)
- Drivers Explained (continued)
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Restraints Explained (continued)
Opportunities in Cross-border Transportation
- Cross-border Transport in Mainland SEA with Southern China
- Market Size of Cross-border Transport in Mainland SEA
- Border Trade of Key Mainland SEA Countries
- Regulatory Environment
- Regulatory Environment (continued)
- Legal Disclaimer
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- The Frost & Sullivan Story
- Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- Global Perspective
- Industry Convergence
- 360° Research Perspective
- Implementation Excellence
- Our Blue Ocean Strategy