Product Code: NE17-01-00-00-00
Capacity Expansion Projects to Drive Strategic Alliances between Automation Vendors and Key Value chain Participants
This market insight provides a concise overview of the US specialty chemicals market along with key insights into greenfield and brownfield projects announced in the short term (2014-2016). The report covers the market size for US specialty chemicals and provides a snapshot of the regional CAPEX investments and varying dynamics between basic and specialty chemicals. It also features a list of projects with success factors and strategic recommendations for key automation vendors to ensure sustained growth.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the size of the US specialty chemicals market and what is its expected growth rate over the next two years?
- What are the differing attributes (production, end user, and market related) between basic and specialty chemicals? What is the Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) outlook for the US specialty chemicals market and which regions are witnessing increased investments?
- What are the key projects (greenfield and brownfield) announced in the US specialty chemicals market?
- What are the top three growth strategies for key automation vendors to penetrate the US specialty chemicals market?
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. RESEARCH SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
- 1. Research Scope and Objective
- 2. Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. US SPECIALTY CHEMICALS MARKET KEY MARKET METRICS AND TRENDS
- 1. US Specialty Chemicals Market Key Market Metrics by Product Type
- 2. Contrasting Dynamics between Basic and Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing
- 3. CAPEX Investments and Regional Focus for Specialty Chemicals
- 4. Capacity Additions and Aging Infrastructure in Specialty Chemical Plants
4. SHORT-TERM OPPORTUNITY MAPPING SNAPSHOT OF KEY GREENFIELD AND BROWNFIELD PROJECTS
- 1. US Specialty Chemicals Project Mapping
- 2. US Specialty Chemicals Project Mapping (continued)
- 3. US Specialty Chemicals Project Mapping (continued)
- 4. US Specialty Chemicals Project Mapping (continued)
- 5. US Specialty Chemicals Project Mapping (continued)
- 6. Summary of Project Activity High Focus on Brownfield Capacity Expansion Projects
5. TOP THREE GROWTH STRATEGIES FOR AUTOMATION VENDORS
- 1. Key Growth Strategies to Ensure Sustainable Growth
- 2. Partnership Radar for US System Integrators
- 3. Alliances with Key Market Participants
- 4. Transformation of Specialty Chemical Plants to Highly Reliable Batch Management Processes
- 5. Legal Disclaimer
6. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
- 1. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 2. Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- 3. Global Perspective
- 4. Industry Convergence
- 5. 360° Research Perspective
- 6. Implementation Excellence
- 7. Our Blue Ocean Strategy