Product Code: NF7E-01-00-00-00
Financial Management is the Key Strategy for Sustainability
This industry performance and financial assessment of the global contract research organization (CRO) industry analyzes the financial ratios of companies across the globe. The research objectives are to rank companies based on their financial and risk management and identify key trends that can impact the performance of the industry participants over the next year. To assess the financial performance, ratios are divided into 4 categories: profitability, liquidity, activity (turnover), and solvency. Top performers in each industry are also highlighted.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. KEY TERMS USED IN THE STUDY
Key Terms Used in the Study
- 1. Key Terms Used in the Study
- 2. Key Terms Used in the Study (continued)
- 3. Key Terms Used in the Study (continued)
- 4. Key Terms Used in the Study (continued)
- 1. Research Methodology
- 2. Research Objectives and Scope
- 3. Research Objectives and Scope (continued)
- 4. Methodology
- 5. Methodology (continued)
- 6. Ratios Used for Analysis
- 7. Companies Included in the Study
4. KEY TRENDS THAT IMPACT THE CRO INDUSTRY
Key Trends That Impact the CRO Industry
- 1. Declining Profitability
- 2. Patent Expiry and Revenue Loss for Pharma and Biotech Industry
- 3. Pharma and Biotech Industry-Declining R&D
5. THE CRO INDUSTRY
The CRO Industry
- 1. CRO Industry Value Chain
- 2. CRO Industry Value Chain (continued)
- 3. CRO Industry Business Model
- 4. CRO Industry Business Model (continued)
6. FINANCIAL ASSESSMENT
- 1. CRO Industry-Margin Analysis
- 2. CRO Industry-Profitability Analysis
- 3. CRO Industry-Turnover Analysis
- 4. CRO Industry-Cash Reserve Analysis
7. FINANCIAL BENCHMARKING
- 1. CRO Industry-Profitability Ranking
- 2. CRO Industry-Activity Ranking
- 3. CRO Industry-Liquidity Ranking
- 4. CRO Industry-Solvency Ranking
- 5. CRO Industry-Overall Financial and Risk Management Ranking
8. KEY PARTICIPANT PROFILES
Key Participant Profiles
- 1. Company Profile-ICON Public Limited Company
- 2. Company Profile-Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- 3. Company Profile-Covance Inc.
- 4. Company Profile-INC Research Holdings, Inc.
- 5. Company Profile-inVentiv Health Clinical, Inc.
- 6. Company Profile-PAREXEL International Corporation
- 7. Company Profile-Pharmaceutical Product Development
- 8. Company Profile-PRA Health Sciences, Inc.
- 9. Company Profile-Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- 10. Company Profile-WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
- 1. Conclusions
- 2. Legal Disclaimer
10. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 1. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 2. Value Proposition-Future of Your Company & Career
- 3. Global Perspective
- 4. Industry Convergence
- 5. 360° Research Perspective
- 6. Implementation Excellence
- 7. Our Blue Ocean Strategy