Product Code: NED3-01-00-00-00
Expenditure on Prevention and Containment to Soar towards $5.9 Billion by End of 2016
This market insight provides a first-of-its-kind analysis of market sizing and revenue forecasts through 2016 for the prevalent Ebola virus. The number of people infected nears 10,000 globally, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) have deemed this the worst outbreak due to the death toll nearing 5,000. The Ebola market is segmented by diagnostics and pharmaceuticals, and the diagnostics market includes both molecular methods and immunodiagnostics tests, of which a 2-year potential-revenue forecast is provided. Molecular methods will see wide adoption for the specificity, sensitivity, and rapidity of the tests. Competitive landscape and companies to watch chapters are provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the outlook for the Ebola diagnostics market ?
- What are the key predictions for new Ebola cases and the associated burden in 2015 and 2016?
- What are some of the diagnostic products and drug/vaccines in the pipeline to help contain this disease?
- What is the potential global expenditure due to the prevalence of Ebola?
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 1. What is Ebola?
- 2. Timeline of Key Events
- 3. Scope and Segmentation
- 4. Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- 5. CEO's Perspective
- 6. Spread of Ebola
- 7. Methodology, Assumptions, and Definitions
- 8. Methodology, Assumptions, and Definitions (continued)
- 9. Methodology, Assumptions, and Definitions (continued)
- 10. Methodology, Assumptions, and Definitions (continued)
- 11. Projected Ebola Prevalence (Global)
- 12. Ebola Market for Molecular Tests (Global)
- 13. Ebola Market for Immunodiagnostic Tests (Global)
- 14. Global Expenditure Forecast by Mild Cases of Ebola
- 15. Global Expenditure Forecast by Severe Cases of Ebola
- 16. Global Expenditure Forecast Comparing Mild and Severe Ebola Cases
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 1. Competitive Landscape for Pipeline Vaccines and Drugs
- 2. Competitive Landscape for Diagnostic Products
4. COMPANIES TO WATCH
Companies to Watch
- 1. Ebola Diagnostics
- 2. Ebola Drugs and Vaccines
- 3. Legal Disclaimer
5. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 1. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 2. Value Proposition-Future of Your Company & Career
- 3. Global Perspective
- 4. Industry Convergence
- 5. 360° Research Perspective
- 6. Implementation Excellence
- 7. Our Blue Ocean Strategy