Product Code: M9FA-01-00-00-00
Nearly 85,000 Vehicles in Corporate Carsharing Fleets by 2020
This research service defines and quantifies the market for the growing corporate preference towards corporate carsharing-placing a dedicated fleet of vehicles on company premises for shared use amongst the company's employees. This allows remote booking, keyless access to vehicles, and increased usage for business and private trips, which are charged to employees in arrears, with billing and payment often supplied as a value-added service from the corporate carsharing operator. In this study, Frost & Sullivan compares the different service levels offered by leasing and traditional carsharing-based business models; it also outlines in detail the benefits of this model to employers and employees alike. Having undertaken considerable primary research with leading market participants, quantitative forecast scenarios are provided that confirm the current market size at almost 2,000 vehicles in Europe, with the potential to grow to 85,000 vehicles by 2020. Finally, considerations of current and future providers are given in terms of the differences in the operating model, and possible collaborations and convergences to achieve their growth objectives.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How is the total corporate carsharing service for the European market expected to grow?
- How is traditional carsharing for businesses different from corporate carsharing?
- How will corporate carsharing evolve and what will be some new models for corporate mobility by 2020?
- What is the sustainable business model driving profitability of fleet operators?
- Does EV-based corporate carsharing have an opportunity in the European market?
- What are the push and pull factors influencing growth of Evs in corporate carsharing in Europe?
- In terms of vehicles shared, what would be the size of corporate carsharing in Europe by 2020?
- Will vehicle ownership still remain important for fleets in 2020?
- Which markets are more attractive and why will partnership with leasing companies/OEMs be vital?
- Will corporate carsharing be integral to multi-modal transport solution by 2020?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentations
4. European Market for Corporate Carsharing Services-Overview
- Evolution of Corporate Mobility
- What is Driving Corporate Carsharing?
- Factors Influencing Adoption of Corporate Carsharing
- Benefits and Impacts of Corporate Carsharing
- Pull and Push Factors Driving Growth of EVs in Corporate Carsharing
- Benefits of Corporate Carsharing Partnerships
- Industry Challenges
- Corporate Carsharing-How it Works
5. Business Model Analysis of Corporate Carsharing Services
- Business Model Analysis for Corporate Carsharing
- Business Model Analysis-Comparison of CSO vs. Non-CSO Model
- Countrywide Analysis for Corporate Carsharing
- Key Corporate Carsharing Participants in Europe
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-AlphaCity
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-ALD Sharing
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Arval
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Renault
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Carbox
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-PSA/ Sixt
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Greenwheels
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Athlon
- Key Corporate Carsharing Operators and their Business Models-Mobility Mixx
- Key Participant Fee Structure Analysis
- Drivers for Profitability-Corporate Carsharing
- Revenue Model Analysis for Non-CSO Operators
- Revenue Model Analysis for CSO Operators
- Corporate Carsharing Cost Breakdown Analysis
- Operational Model of Corporate Carsharing
6. Market for Corporate Carsharing Services in Europe
- Snapshot of the Market
- Mobility Allowances by Companies Primarily Drive Adoption
- Corporate Carsharing-Scenario Analysis for Corporate Carsharing Vehicles
- Addressable Market Opportunity Forecast for Corporate Carsharing
- Corporate Carsharing Market-Penetration Analysis
- Forecast Scenario Assumptions for Corporate Carsharing
- Number of Corporate Employees Using Corporate Carsharing Vehicles
- Convergence in Corporate Carsharing
- Countrywide Analysis for Corporate Carsharing Vehicles
- Opportunity Analysis for Key Corporate Carsharing Countries
7. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Corporate Carsharing Key Findings and Future Outlook
- Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Five Key Predictions for Corporate Carsharing Market