The Scanning probe microscopy market in 2014 generated approximately $450-$505 million in revenues.
Main players in the market are Keysight Technologies, Bruker, JPK and Asylum Research, NT-MDT, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation and Park Systems. These companies have the greatest global market presence and their instruments are most widely used. Bruker has the largest market share in AFM.
The AFM market grew in semiconductors due to investment in capacity growth and the overall strength in the semiconductor market. In the last quarter of 2014, growth was witnessed in the US and Asia Pacific (especially China)
In the first half of 2015 there has been a strengthening of the market for nanotechnology tools in the US. Budgets for high technology products in the US have increased after two years of slow demand. The pace of growth in China has slowed but demand still remains relatively strong.
Main players in the Scanning probe microscopy market are Keystone Technologies, Bruker Corporation,Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation , NT-MDT, Asylum Research and Park Systems.
Report contents for the Scanning probe microscopy market include:
- Scanning probe microscopy market, globally and by region
- Analysis of the scanning probe microscopy market through 2025 including low, conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
- Profiles on all companies including products, number of employees, estimated revenues
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints
- AFM probes market and producers. The AFM probes market is an important part of the overall AFM market, and is very competitive. Probes range greatly in price, properties, coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. According to NaugaNeedles, the total market for AFM probes is $385 million, of which up to $100 million is addressable.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. REPORT METHODOLOGY
3. THE GLOBAL SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPES MARKET
- Market drivers
- Market outlook
- End user markets
- Materials and nanomaterials
- Semiconductors and electronics
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Annual sales
- Low temperature microscopes
4. SPM MARKET BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of the world
5. SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS
6. MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS RESEARCH
7. LIFE SCIENCES AND HEALTHCARE
8. SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPES MANUFACTURERS
- Company profile
- Number of employees
- Estimated annual revenues
- Contact details
9. THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR AFM PROBES
TABLES & FIGURES
- Table 1: Estimated revenues of main scan- ning probe companies
- Table 2: Scanning probe microscopy market suppliers
- Figure 1: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, 2010-2025
- Table 3: Global Scanning Probe Microscopes Market Revenues 2010-2025, (US$), based on unit sales
- Table 4: Market for scanning probe micro- scopes, by region, 2010-2025, Conservative estimate, US$
- Table 5: Market for scanning probe micro- scopes, by region, 2010-2025, Optimistic estimate, millions US$
- Table 6: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in semiconductors and electronics, 2010-2025- low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
- Table 7: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in materials and nanomaterials research, 2010- 2025- low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
- Table 8: Global market for scanning probe microscopes, in life sciences and healthcare, 2010-2025-low, conservative and optimistic estimates, US$
- Table 9: Scanning probe microscopy market structure
- Table 10: Global market for AFM probes, 2008-2020 (US$), Conservative and optimistic estimates, US$