Connected contents & delinearised viewing drive audiences: follow smart content ideas and broadcasters strategies with regards to this topic.
TV viewing has increased over the past years, boosted partly by smart transmedia strategies. In a fast changing environment, it is essential to have a structured and consistent view of the digital area.
The Multiscreen report deliver key insights about:
- Multiscreen Usage: For each territory (May edition)
- Multiscreen landscapes: viewing time by device, equipment coverage
- Digital uses: online video market consumption, including VOD Depending on data's availabilities
- Platforms : (November edition)
- International and local platforms description: characteristics, business model
- Traditional broadcasters' strategies versus pure players
- Content strategy case studies :
- Case studies about the most innovative practices implemented to engage audience around a program in a multiscreen context
- Thematics focus :
- Concise overview of the multiscreen strategies & habits over a specific TV genre or territory
- Covered territories: France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, UK & USA, Australia, Canada... and more for the November edition on Platforms.
- Qualitative overview of the industry's latest platforms
- Comparison of content strategies across screen and best practices
The Multiscreen Report helps you to:
- Keep abreast of the most innovative digital strategies
- Evaluate each market in terms of online video offer and multiscreen usage
- Adapt your pitch to your clients' 360° strategies