Product Code: 596200404
Is your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team leading the pack or following behind?
How well are the Medical Affairs teams from biosimilar manufacturers performing when compared with those from well-established products in the rheumatoid arthritis category? Has the need for education about biosimilars meant that teams are fully servicing physicians' information needs, or is there still room for improvement?
See where your EU5 Medical Affairs team comes in the latest ranking, together with insights into what services matter to physicians and where they would like further improvements.
Don't forget, if you also buy the US version you'll get a free comparison report, saving you time understanding and analysing the differences uncovered between these crucial markets.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck Sharpe & Dohme
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Simponi (golimumab)
- Mundipharma, Kern Pharma, Biogaran
- Pfizer (formerly Hospira)
- Enbrel (etanercept)
- Inflectra (infliximab)
- MabThera (rituximab)
- RoActemra (tocilizumab)
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol)
- Close competition at the top of table: Two brands vie for top slot and have a significant margin compared with the rest
- Report reveals the services physicians use: Physicians rank the services that they value the most so you can understand their essential requirements
- All brands could increase satisfaction in at least one key area: Various information needs most frequently cited as needing improvement
- Core needs are mostly met: Areas where physicians rely on Medical Affairs teams for help are awarded positive scores, even for the lower-ranking teams
- Important needs of EU5 and US physicians vary: Differences are revealed in which services matter most to physicians. Get the comparison report free when you buy both the US and EU report.
Key issues explored
- How physicians rate your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team using proprietary analysis and easy-to-understand visualisation tools, plus overall rankings
- Interaction quality, performance and satisfaction measured and compared both overall and for each drug
- How well physicians remember their interactions with your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team
- Where do physicians think information for your brand is lacking? See outstanding information needs for your brand that will assist physicians in making decisions about competing treatments
- How often physicians like to be contacted and the way they prefer to conduct their interactions with Medical Affairs teams
- How the teams for new biosimilars rank against older, more established brands
- 150 rheumatologists evenly spread from the EU
- Data was collected via a 15-minute internet-based questionnaire
Participants screened to ensure they:
- See at least 5 patients for rheumatoid arthritis in a typical month
- Have been in active practice between 3-35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Have had an interaction with a Medical Affairs professional in the past 6 months for at least one of the listed products