Product Code: 596200405
Is your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team leading the pack or following on behind?
How are Medical Affairs teams from challenger brands shaping up when compared with those from well-established products in the rheumatoid arthritis category? How close is the pack? Or are there brands at the top and bottom ends set apart from everyone else on how well (or badly) they are regarded by physicians?
See where your Medical Affairs team comes in the latest ranking, together with insights into what services matter to physicians and where they would like further improvements.
Don't forget, if you also buy the EU5 version you'll get a free comparison report, saving you time understanding and analysing the differences uncovered between these crucial markets.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Janssen Biotech
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Simponi (golimumab)
- Actemra (tocilizumab)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol)
- One team stands out from the rest: One brand forges ahead on overall quality of interactions, but still has one key area to focus on for improvement
- Report reveals the services that really matter: Physicians rank the services that they value the most so you can understand essential requirements
- Core needs generally met: The key issues where physicians rely on Medical Affairs teams for help are awarded positive scores, even for the lower-ranking teams
- Still room for improvement: Need-gap analysis reveals that in areas of secondary importance, physicians are still seeking more help from the Medical Affairs teams
- Important needs of US and EU5 physicians vary: Differences are revealed in which services matter most to physicians. Get the comparison report free when you buy both the US and EU report.
- Some information needs unfulfilled: See where you need to improve so that physicians are able to make informed decisions when assessing competing treatments
Key issues explored
- How physicians rate your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team
- Interaction quality, performance and satisfaction measured and compared both overall and on a drug-by-drug basis
- How well physicians remember their interactions with your rheumatoid arthritis Medical Affairs team
- Where physicians see information as lacking for your brand so you know where you need to improve. See where there are outstanding information needs for your brand that will assist physicians when they are making decisions about competing treatments
- How often physicians like to be contacted and the way they prefer to conduct their interactions with Medical Affairs teams
- 100 rheumatologists across US participated in this study
- Data was collected via a 15-minute internet-based questionnaire
Participants screened to ensure they:
- See at least 5 patients for rheumatoid arthritis in a typical month
- Have been in active practice between 3-35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Have had an interaction with a Medical Affairs professional in the past 6 months for at least one of the listed products