Product Code: DMKC5601
The prognosis of patients with pancreatic cancer remains poor; however, this clinical need will drive future market expansion and the development of several targeted therapies.
This report addresses the following questions:
- What are the current treatment options for patients with pancreatic cancer in each therapeutic setting?
- Which products will drive growth of the pancreatic cancer market during 2015-24?
- Which brands will experience generic competition over the course of the forecast period and what impact will this have on the value of the overall pancreatic cancer market?
- How do pipeline therapies compare in terms of their clinical and commercial attractiveness, and how are companies attempting to differentiate their products?
- Which pipeline products will have a limited uptake in the pancreatic cancer market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FORECAST: PANCREATIC CANCER
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Market Overview and Trends
- 3. Market Definition and Methodology
- 4. Abraxane (albumin-bound paclitaxel)
- 5. Momelotinib
- 6. Tarceva (erlotinib)
- 7. Primary Research Methodology
TREATMENT: PANCREATIC CANCER
- 8. Executive Summary
- 9. Survey Methodology
- 10. Disease Definition and Diagnosis
- 11. Patient Segmentation
- 12. Country Treatment Trees
- 13. Current Treatment Options
- 14. Prescribing Trends
EPIDEMIOLOGY: PANCREATIC CANCER
- 15. Executive Summary
- 16. Sources and Methodology
- 17. Forecast
- 18. Epidemiologist Insight
- 19. Strengths and Limitations
MARKETED DRUGS: PANCREATIC CANCER
- 20. Executive Summary
- 21. Product Overview
- 22. Product profile: Abraxane
- 23. Product profile: Onivyde
- 24. Product profile: TS-1
- 25. Product profile: Tarceva
PIPELINE: PANCREATIC CANCER
- 26. Executive Summary
- 27. Clinical Pipeline Overview
- 28. Product profile (late stage): HyperAcute-Pancreas
- 29. Product profile (late stage): Lynparza
- 30. Product profile (late stage): Polyclonal Antibody Stimulator
- 31. Product profile (late stage): Yttrium-90 clivatuzumab tetraxetan
- 32. Product profile (late stage): masitinib
- 33. Product profile (late stage): momelotinib