市場調查報告書 - 202271

立陶宛的商用加油卡市場:市場概要·銷售趨勢

Commercial Fuel Cards in Lithuania - Overview and Sales

出版商 Datamonitor
出版日期 2011年06月08日 內容資訊 英文 Pages: 34
價格
立陶宛的商用加油卡市場:市場概要·銷售趨勢 Commercial Fuel Cards in Lithuania - Overview and Sales
出版日期: 2011年06月08日 內容資訊: 英文 fo Pages
簡介

在立陶宛中,有效的商用加油卡,成為商用加油卡全部的85%。

本報告提供立陶宛的商用加油卡市場的趨勢相關調查分析,商用加油卡的燃料銷售量及銷售淨額依汽車類型·智慧卡類型·燃料類型等各種類別分別彙整,再加入有效卡片張數,及商務車的擁有數等資料,為您概述為以下內容。

概要

介紹

立陶宛的商用加油卡

  • 商用加油卡:概要
  • 有效卡片張數:各種車型
  • 有效卡片張數:不同地區
  • 有效卡片張數:各種購買選擇

立陶宛商用加油卡交易的燃料

  • 整體燃料銷售量與商用加油卡銷售量比較
  • 商用加油卡銷售量(升):各種卡片
  • 商用加油卡銷售量(升):不同燃料類型
  • 商用加油卡平均銷售量:各種車型
  • 商用加油卡平均銷售量:各種卡片
  • 商用加油卡平均銷售量:平均每個站

立陶宛的商用加油卡燃料銷售額

  • 整體燃料銷售量與商用加油卡銷售額比較
  • 商用加油卡銷售額:各種車型
  • 商用加油卡銷售額:不同燃料類型

立陶宛的燃料零售網站

  • 燃料零售業者的概要

立陶宛的商用汽車的概要

  • 商用汽車:各類型

附錄

圖表

目錄

Abstract

Introduction

Datamonitor's ‘Commercial Fuel Cards in Lithuania - Overview and Sales’ databook is a comprehensive market level resource for card issuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2005 to 2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards from 2005 to 2010.

Scope

• Lithuania Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis
• Lithuania Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis
• Lithuania Fuel Retailer Sales
• Lithuania Commercial Vehicles Overview

Highlights

In Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards accounted for 85% of total commercial fuel cards.

In 2010, commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles held 75% of active commercial fuel cards, while fleet vehicles accounted for the remaining 25%.

Diesel accounted for 78% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 22% share.

Reasons to Purchase

• Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type and fuel type
• Make informed business decisions through a comprehensive and granular view of the commercial fuel cards market in Lithuania
• Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends over 2005 and 2010

Table of Contents

Overview
Catalyst
Summary
Introduction
Reasons to purchase
Lithuania Commercial Fuel Cards
Commercial fuel cards overview
Active cards held by vehicle type
Active cards by geographic coverage
Active cards by purchase options
Lithuania Commercial Fuel Card Sales Volume Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales by card type
Commercial fuel card sales by fuel type
Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle
Commercial fuel card sales volumes per site
Lithuania Commercial Fuel Card Sales Value Analysis
Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales
Commercial fuel card sales value by vehicle type
Commercial fuel card sales value by fuel type
Lithuania Fuel Retailer Sites
Fuel retailer sites overview
Lithuania Commercial Vehicles Overview
Commercial vehicles by type
Appendix
Definitions
Methodology
Further reading
Disclaimer


LIST OF FIGURES

Figure 1: Lithuania, commercial fuel cards overview, 2010
Figure 2: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2010
Figure 3: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2010
Figure 4: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2010
Figure 5: Lithuania, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2009
Figure 6: Lithuania, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2009
Figure 7: Lithuania, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2009
Figure 8: Lithuania, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2009
Figure 9: Lithuania, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2009
Figure 10: Lithuania, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2009
Figure 11: Lithuania, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005-10
Figure 12: Lithuania, total commercial vehicles by type, 2005-10


LIST OF TABLES

Table 1: Lithuania, commercial fuel cards overview, 2010
Table 2: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 2010
Table 3: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 2010
Table 4: Lithuania, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 2010
Table 5: Lithuania, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales through public service station network, 2005-09
Table 6: Lithuania, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 2009
Table 7: Lithuania, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 2009
Table 8: Lithuania, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 2009
Table 9: Lithuania, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 2009
Table 10: Lithuania, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (€m), 2005-09
Table 11: Lithuania, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 2009
Table 12: Lithuania, fuel sales value (€m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 2009
Table 13: Lithuania, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 2005-10
Table 14: Lithuania, total commercial vehicles by type, 2005-10

立陶宛的商用加油卡市場:市場概要·銷售趨勢是由出版商Datamonitor在2011年06月08日所出版的。這份市場調查報告書包含fo Pages 價格從美金2795起跳。

Back to Top
;