The Lighting Fixtures Market in Russia
|出版商||CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies||商品編碼||179833|
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 134 Pages
CSIL report The lighting fixtures market in Russia provides a full analysis of the lighting fixtures market in Russia, giving lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports and exports), sales data and market shares of the main players with company profiles, and data on the supply structure (light sources, productivity and employment), distribution channels and reference prices.
The lighting fixtures market is broken down highlighting residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting.
Data on residential lighting are given by style (traditional, modern, design). Data on commercial lighting are broken down by end user sector (hospitality, office, retail, entertainment, schools and other public facilities). Industrial lighting consists of lighting for industrial sites, weather and explosion-proof, marine, healthcare and emergency lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, Christmas lighting, lighting for major roads and tunnels, sporting plants and other area lighting.
The breakdown of Russian lighting fixtures exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area (Americas, Asia and Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Other countries). The reports provides a breakdown of light sources (incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge and metal halide, LED). Sales breakdown by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order/E-Commerce) and by geographical region (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly, North West and Far East) are provided for a sample of companies.
Reference prices are given for the main lighting products in the segments of residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting, in a sample of stores.
The main section of the Report is dedicated to the competitive system, with lighting fixtures sales and market shares of the top companies operating in the Russian market, for each lighting fixtures segment: residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting.
Short profiles of the major Russian companies operating in the lighting fixtures industry are also included.
Addresses of about 250 lighting fixtures companies (manufacturers and traders) mentioned in the report are also available.
Among the considered products: lighting fixtures, lighting products, decorative and residential lighting, architectural and commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting, light sources, LED lighting.
The Russian market for lighting fixtures reached a value of 67 billion Rubles in 2014, with an increase on the previous year (+8.4%) somewhat higher than inflation rate. Imports amounted to 40 billion Rubles, accounting for 60% of total consumption. Local production was valued 30 billion Rubles, almost 12% of which was exported.
Russia. Industrial lighting. Sales breakdown by product,
2012-2013-2014. % values
During the first half of 2014 imports of lighting fixtures in Russia are relatively stable from China (at least in Dollar terms) and decreasing from Italy. Worth noting also the decline in the field of traditional lighting sources (bulbs): around -17% in USD during the first semester 2014. With market shares of 9% and 7% each, respectively, BL Lighting and Lighting Technologies are the market leaders. The top 10 players hold around 20% of the total residential lighting market. In the commercial and architectural lighting the top four companies hold around 27% of the market. LED segment reported a 70% increase in Local currency.
ALB, Alfresco, Amira, Ardatovskiy, Arhimet, Artemide, AtomSvet, BL Lighting, CrystalLux, EcoSvet, Eletech, Fael, Fagerhult, Fokus, Galad, Intersvet, Intesso, Ledel, Lighting Technologies, Maytoni, MW Light, Omtek, Optogan, Osram, Petushinskiy, Philips, Schreder, Sonex, Svetlana, Technical Lighting Center, TechnoLight, Transvit, Varton, Vatra, Velan, Zavod Stella, Zumtobel.