Product Code: 1604344
In recent years, annual growth rate of investment in fixed assets in China has been in constant decline. In 2015, the cumulative growth rate of investment in fixed assets was 10%, down by 5.7 percentage points compared with that of 2014. Because the market demand for machine tools in China is mainly driven by investment, decrease in the growth of investment in fixed assets would directly lead to a constant drop in the growth of domestic market size of machine tools.
In 2015, sales revenue of machine tool industry in China exceeded CNY 800 billion. Although the output value of machine tool industry in China has been in the leading position globally, structural contradictions of the whole industry have become more acute. Sales revenue of machine tool industry in China is experiencing a rising trend. However, China still lags behind developed countries in terms of manufacturing technics, which is embodied in the technical level and operating speed of core operating components, consistency in product precision as well as reliability of machine tools. For example, core components still rely on import from other countries, which is the biggest obstacle in the development of China's machine tool industry.
According to statistics from General Administration of Customs of China, the total import and export value of machine tool industry reached USD 24.336 billion in 2015, down by 13.49% compared with that of 2014. Import value stood at USD 14.113 billion, down by 18.18% year on year; export value reached USD 10.223 billion, down by 6.06% year on year. Trade deficit stood at USD 3.89 billion.
In recent years, the numerical control rate of Chinese machine tools has been improved. However, when compared with countries such as US and Japan, China still lags behind.
As the high speed stage of the development of heavy chemical industry in China is approaching the end, growth of investment in related fixed assets is constantly declining, which affects the sales of relevant machine tool products in this field. A typical example is from 2011 on, production and import of heavy machine tool products has witnessed a decline trend.
The driving force for Chinese economic development is shifting. Since 2011 consumption has been becoming the primary driving force for economic growth gradually exceeding investment. Affected by this, production and sales of machine tools for consumer goods manufacturing is better than that of heavy industry. It is worth noticing that industrial robot industry in China is emerging. It becomes a trend for machine tool enterprises to enter robot manufacture field with their manufacturing advantages.
In order to support the development of machine tool industry, in recent years Chinese government has successively released such policies and measures as Plan on Adjustment and Revitalization of Equipment Manufacturing Industry, Outline of the National Program for Medium- and Long-Term Scientific and Technological Development (2006-2020), Decision on Speeding up the Cultivating and Developing Strategic Emerging Industry Issued by the State Council and Made in China 2025. The policy supports from Chinese government is favorable to the sound and sustainable development of machine tool industry.
It is estimated that sales revenue and output volume of machine tool industry in China will witness sustained growth in the next few years, yet the annual growth rate is expected to exceed no more than 5%. The industrial upgrading and technical innovation of downstream industries will stimulate a large demand for machine tool products with an obvious trend toward high-end products. Import of high-end machine tools and moulds in China is expected to continue the upward trend although the overall import of machine tools suffers sluggish growth.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Government Policies for Machine Tool Industry in China
- Supply and Demand of Machine Tool Industry in China
- Factors Influencing the Development of Machine Tool Industry
- Import and Export of Machine Tools in China
- Major Machine Tool Manufacturers in China
- Competition Status of Machine Tool Market
- Forecast on Development of Machine Tool Industry
The following enterprises and people are proposed to purchase this report:
- Manufacturers and Trading Enterprises of Machine Tools
- Affiliated Enterprises to Industry Chain of Machine Tools
- Investors/Research Institutes Concerned About Machine Tool Industry in China
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts of Machine Tool Industry
- 1.1. Definition and Classification
- 1.1.1. Definition
- 1.1.2. Classification
- 1.2. Status of the Industry in Chinese Economy
2. Development Environment of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2016
- 2.1. Economic Environment
- 2.1.1. Chinese Economy
- 2.1.2. Global Economy
- 2.2. Industry Policies
- 2.2.1. Summary of Major Policies
- 2.2.2. Development Trend of Policies
- 2.3. Technological Environment
- 2.3.1. Labor Productivity
- 2.3.2. Technological Development Trend
3. Supply and Demand Status of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2015
- 3.1. Supply
- 3.1.1. Output Volume
- 3.1.2. Product Structure
- 3.2.2. Adjustment in Product Structure
- 3.2. Demand
- 3.2.1. Sales Revenue
- 3.2.2. Demand Structure
- 3.3. Price Analysis
- 3.3.1. Price Index
- 3.3.2. Forecast on Prices
4. Import and Export of Machine Tools in China, 2011-2015
- 4.1. Import
- 4.1.1. Import Overview
- 4.1.2. Structure of Imported Products
- 4.1.3. Major Sources of Import
- 4.2. Export
- 4.2.1. Export Overview
- 4.2.2. Major Export Destinations
5. Competition Status of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2015
- 5.1. Barriers to Entry and Exit
- 5.2.2. Technological Barriers
5.1.2. Capital Barriers
- 5.1.3. Brands and Market Reputation
- 5.1.4. Barriers to Exit
- 5.2. Competition Structure of the Industry
- 5.2.1. Upstream Suppliers
- 5.2.2. Downstream Customers
- 5.2.3. Competition among Existing Enterprises
- 5.2.4. New Entrants
- 5.2.5. Substitutes
- 5.3. Life Cycle of Machine Tool Industry in China
6. Analysis of Sub-industries of Machine Tools in China, 2011-2015
- 6.1. Introduction of Sub-industries
- 6.2. Metal-cutting Machine Tool Manufacturing Industry
- 6.2.1. Industry Scale
- 6.2.2. Production
- 6.2.3. Demand
- 6.2.4. Price
- 6.2.5. Development Trend
- 6.3. Metal Forming Machine Tool Manufacturing Industry
- 6.3.1. Industry Scale
- 6.3.2. Production
- 6.3.3. Demand Status
- 6.3.4. Price
- 6.3.5. Development Trend
- 6.4. Founding Machinery Manufacturing Industry
- 6.4.1. Industry Scale
- 6.4.2. Production Status
- 6.4.3. Demand Status
- 6.4.4. Development Trend
7. Analysis of Machine Tool Industry by Region in China, 2011-2015
- 7.1. Overview of Regional Distribution of Machine Tool Industry
- 7.2. Liaoning
- 7.2.1. Overview of Machine Tool Industry
- 7.2.2. Development Trend
(The structures of 7.3-7.8. are similar to that of 7.2)
- 7.3. Jiangsu
- 7.4. Shandong
- 7.5. Shanghai
- 7.6. Zhejiang
- 7.7. Guangdong
- 7.8. Hubei
8. Major Enterprises of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2015
- 8.1. Shenyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- 8.1.1. Enterprise Profile
- 8.1.2. Operation Status
- 8.2. Shaanxi Qinchuan Machinery Development Co., Ltd.
- 8.3. Kunming Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- 8.4. Tontec Technology Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- 8.5. Weihai Huadong Automation Co., Ltd
- 8.6. Shandong FIN CNC Machine Co., Ltd.
- 8.7. Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd.
- 8.8. Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- 8.9. Rifa Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 8.10. Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd.
9. Prospect of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2015-2019
- 9.1. Factors Influencing Development
- 9.1.1. Economic Environment
- 9.1.2. Policy Environment
- 9.1.3. Investment in Fixed Assets
- 9.1.4. Market Supply and Demand
- 9.2. Prediction of Supply and Demand on Machine Tool Industry in China
- 9.2.1. Supply
- 9.2.2. Demand
- 9.3. Trend of Industry Development
- 9.3.1. Market Competition
- 9.3.2. Development Pattern
- 9.3.3. Technological Level of the Industry
- 9.4. Prediction of Investment Opportunities on Machine Tool Industry in China
- 9.4.1. Investment Opportunities by Region
- 9.4.2. Investment Opportunities by Product
- 9.5. Recommendations on Investment and Development
- Chart Classification of Sub-industries of Machine Tool Industry in China
- Chart Proportion of Total Industrial Output Value of China's Machine Tool Industry in GDP of China, 2007-2015
- Chart Major Industrial Policies for Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Annual Labor Productivity Per Capita of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2007-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Numerically-controlled Machine Tools in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Major Machine Tool Products in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Sales Revenue of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Development Stage of Machine Tool Industry in China
- Chart Sales Revenue of Sub-industries of Machine Tool Industry in China, 2015
- Chart Output Volume of Metal-cutting Machine Tools in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Sales Revenue of Metal-cutting Machine Tool Manufacturing Industry in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Number of Metal Forming Machine Tool Manufacturers in China, 2007-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Metal Forming Machine Tools in China, 2011-2015
- Chart Output Volume of Metal-cutting Machine Tools in Liaoning Province, 2011-2015
- Chart Analysis on Competitiveness of Shenyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Chart Prediction of Sales Revenue on Machine Tool Industry in China, 2016-2020