Product Code: 1409175
Many countries choose to kill all infected poultry to control avian influenza, instead of immunizations. The total number of poultry exceeds 10 billion in China. Epidemic diseases, which are difficult to control, will result in huge losses. Therefore, it is quite necessary to immunize the poultry with avian influenza vaccines.
Avian influenza vaccines have been used for more than 10 years in China. Some poultry farms in China began to use H5N1 avian influenza vaccines voluntarily 10 years ago without compulsory requirements. Chinese avian influenza vaccine industry was in the initial stage in 2001-2005 with upcoming problems. To resolve these problems, the Ministry of Agriculture of China sets up an entry barrier for the avian influenza vaccine production and imposes strict supervision. The Ministry of Agriculture of China established strict regulations on the production and sales of avian influenza vaccines. For instance, avian influenza vaccines must be produced in workshops that are in compliance with GMP and inspected every year.
In China, the subsidy provided by the government over killing the infected poultry is CNY 10 per bird. In case of serious epidemic diseases, the subsidy amount will be higher.
In 2013, the live stock volume of laying hens in China was about 1.4 billion while that of broilers was approximately 10 billion. The output volume of eggs in China was 28.76 million tons in 2013, up by 0.5% YOY. According to National Compulsory Immunization Plan of Animal Epidemic Diseases 2013 issued by Ministry of Agriculture of China, the government conducts compulsory immunizations against 4 diseases, including highly pathogenic avian influenza. The government is responsible for the expenses. In 2013, the market size of avian influenza vaccines exceeded CNY 1 billion in China.
With the increasing living standards of Chinese people, the demand for eggs and poultry meat is growing accordingly, which promotes the development of poultry industry. In China and other neighboring countries, avian influenza, especially highly pathogenic avian influenza, has not been effectively controlled yet. For example, H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza broke out in North Korea in May 2013. Besides H5N1, H5 and H7 and other subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza are also highly possible to break out.
Therefore, it is predicted that the market size of avian influenza vaccines will keeping increasing and many animal healthcare enterprises attach attention to this market.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Incidence Status of Avian Influenza
- Status of Poultry Breeding in China
- Policy Environment and Government Procurement for Avian Influenza Vaccines in China
- Supply and demand Status of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China
- Major Manufacturers of Avian Influenza Vaccines and the Operation Status in China
- Prospect of China Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Manufacturers and Trading Enterprises of Animal Vaccines
- Poultry Breeding Enterprises
- Management Organizations of Livestock Industry
- Investors and Research Institutes Concerned about the Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry
Table of Contents
1. Status of Global and China Avian Influenza Vaccine Markets
- 1.1. Relevant Concepts of Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 1.1.1. Definition of Avian Influenza
- 1.1.2. Definition of Avian Influenza Vaccine
- 1.2. Brief Introductions to Epidemic Situation of Avian Influenza
- 1.2.1. Incidence Status of Avian Influenza
- 1.2.2. Epidemic Situation of Avian Influenza in China
2. Factors Influencing Development of China Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry, 2012-2013
- 2.1. Policies in China Animal Vaccine Industry
- 2.1.1. Legislation of Animal Epidemic Prevention
- 2.1.2. Organization Structure
- 2.1.3. Appropriation Budget of Epidemic Prevention
- 2.1.4. Scope of Compulsory Immunization for Poultry
- 2.1.5. Immunization Policies for Highly-pathogenic Avian Influenza
- 2.2. Status of China Poultry Industry, 2013
- 2.2.1. Breeding Status of Chicken
- 2.2.2. Breeding Status of Ducks
3. Operation Status of China Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry, 2009-2013
- 3.1. Supply of Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 3.1.1. Supply Overview
- 3.1.2. Factors Influencing Supply
- 3.2. Demand
- 3.2.1. Demand Overview
- 3.2.2. Factors Influencing Demand
- 3.3. Status of Free Avian Influenza Vaccines Provided by the Government
- 3.3.1. Analysis of Existing Problems
- 3.3.2. Solutions to Problems
4. Major Manufacturers of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China, 2012-2013
- 4.1. QYH Biotech Company Limited
- 4.1.1. Enterprise Profile
- 4.1.2. Production Status of Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 4.1.3. Development Strategies of the Enterprise
- 4.2. Qingdao Yebio Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- 4.3. Zhaoqing Dahuanong Animal Health Products Co., Ltd.
- 4.4. Liaoning Yikang Biology Co., Ltd.
- 4.5. Harbin Weike Biotechnology Development Company
- 4.6. Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Biological Vaccines Co., Ltd.
- 4.7. Guangdong Winsun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- 4.8. Shandong Sinder Technology Co., Ltd.
- 4.9. Merial Nanjing Animal Health Co., Ltd.
5. Status of Avian Influenza Vaccines Purchase by Some Local Governments in China, 2013
- 5.1. Bid Winning Status of Highly-pathogenic Avian Influenza in Shanxi, 2013
- 5.1.1. Successful Tenderers and Products of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 5.1.2. Bid Winning Prices
- 5.2. Bid Winning Status of Avian Influenza Vaccines in Shandong, 2013
- 5.2.1. Successful Tenderers and Products of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 5.2.2. Bid Winning Prices
6. Prospect of China Avian Influenza Vaccine Industry, 2014-2018
- 6.1. Factors Influencing Development
- 6.1.1. Government Policies
- 6.1.2. Poultry Cultivation
- 6.2. Forecast on Supply and Demand
- 6.2.1. Forecast on Supply of Avian Influenza Vaccines
- 6.2.2. Forecast on Demand for Avian Influenza Vaccines
- Chart Epidemic Status of Avian Influenza in China, 2012-2013
- Chart Expenses of Chinese Government on Animal Epidemic Prevention, 2009-2013
- Chart Output Volume of Eggs in China, 2009-2013
- Chart Output Volume of Poultry Meat in China, 2009-2013
- Chart Major Types of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China
- Chart Market Size of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China, 2009-2013
- Chart Bid Winning Suppliers and Prices of Avian Influenza Vaccines in Shanxi, 2013
- Chart Forecast on Stock Volume of Fattened Poultry in China, 2014-2018
- Chart Forecast on Output Volume of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China, 2014-2018
- Chart Forecast on Market Size of Avian Influenza Vaccines in China, 2014-2018