Product Code: RT0136SR
The "Home and Garden Retailing in Americas, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the Home and Garden categories across different channels in Americas. It also provides Home and Garden data by categories including home improvement, homewares, gardening and outdoor living. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest-growing markets for the home and garden categories, identifying key trends influencing the markets and key retailers across the region.
- The US is the largest market for home and garden products, while Brazil will observe high value growth after the US
- Peru is expected to be the fastest growing home and garden market, registering a CAGR of 6.0% over 2013-2018
- Decreasing housing deficit and a rising middle class population equipped with greater disposable income and a desire for affluent lifestyles are driving the home and garden market in Brazil
- DIY is quite popular in the US but a new trend combining DIY and DIFM is evolving
- Provides a comprehensive view of the Home and Garden retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the fastest-growing markets and channels for the category group. It also provides data by categories including home improvement, homewares, gardening and outdoor living
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and country, and features major retailers and Home and Garden retail trends
- The report covers nine countries in the Americas
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the Home and Garden retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets across Americas.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends and market dynamics (covering 13 channels) in retail space in major countries across Americas.
- Identifies the largest and fastest growing channels for the category in major countries across the region as well as the highest value growth
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the Home and Garden retail market in Americas.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the region.
Table of Contents
- A summary of global Home and Garden retailing
- Home and Garden Retailing in Americas, 2013-2018
- Largest and fastest growing Home and Garden markets
- Break-down by category
- Top five countries for each product category
- Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
- Channel share and growth rate
- Top five countries sales for each channel
- Home and Garden retail trends
- Major retailers in the region