Product Code: RT0126SR
The "Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the clothing and footwear categories across different channels in Asia-Pacific. Also provides, clothing and footwear data by sub-categories men, women and children. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the clothing and footwear categories identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels.
- China Clothing & Footwear retail market forecast to reach US$502 billion by 2018. A large base of population, changing lifestyles, fashion consciousness and better economic conditions are helping the high growth of this market
- Online will be the fastest growing channel for Clothing & Footwear retailing in Asia-Pacific, however specialist retailers will dominate
- In spite of international players making strong entry in the market, domestic brands and retailers continue to hold their position in the Chinese market.
- Department stores cashing on private label brands in India to stimulate sales
- Provides a comprehensive view of the clothing and footwear retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by sub-categories menswear, womenswear and childrenswear for clothing and men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear for footwear.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and clothing and footwear retail trends
- The report covers 12 countries in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the clothing & footwear retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine channels) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Identifies the largest and fastest growing channels for the category in major countries across the Asia-Pacific region as well as the highest value growth.
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the clothing & footwear retail market in Asia-Pacific.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the region.
Table of Contents
- Largest and fastest growing clothing and footwear markets
- Break-down for menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear
- Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
- Top markets for clothing and footwear markets for major channels
- Clothing and footwear retail trends
- Major retailers in the region
- Innovative retailers