Product Code: RT0124SR
The "Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Americas, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the clothing and footwear categories across different channels in Americas. Also provides, clothing and footwear data by sub-categories men, women and children. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the clothing and footwear categories identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels.
- The US Clothing and Footwear retail market will reach US$453 billion by 2018. A rise in consumer confidence level and e-commerce platform will favor clothing and footwear retail market to achieve growth.
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists are the largest channel for Clothing and Footwear sales in America, contributing 41.3% of total sales in 2013.
- Plus size segment is growing in the US driven by increasing average weight of Americans.
- Growing middle class and rising fashion awareness makes Brazil an attractive destination for retailers
- Provides a comprehensive view of the clothing and footwear retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the fastest growing markets and channels for the category group. Also provides, data by sub-categories menswear, womenswear and childrenswear for clothing and men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear for footwear.
- Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and clothing and footwear retail trends
- The report covers nine countries in the Americas.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the clothing and footwear retail market in Americas, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine channels) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the Americas region.
- Identifies the largest and fastest growing channels for the category in major countries across the Americas region as well as the highest value growth.
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the clothing and footwear retail market in Americas.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key international players across the region.
Table of Contents
- Largest and fastest growing clothing and footwear markets
- Break-down for menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear
- Largest and fastest growing channels in each country
- Top markets for clothing and footwear markets for major channels
- Clothing and footwear retail trends
- Major retailers in the region
- Innovative retailers