In the past years, though China's phosphorus chemicals industry obtained great achievement, some problems have always been there and need to be solved timely.
Serious resource waste, low production concentration and high energy consumption, price rising of energy, raw material and labor force have restrained the industry's development.
To solve these problems, a series of policies had or are about to issue. According to a series of policies, integrating phosphorus mineral resources, raising the phosphorus mining threshold, compressing the number of enterprises, will reduce the resource waste.
There are many methods to reduce capacity, such as changing the serious oversupply situation in phosphate fertilizer industry, controlling the increment, tariff reduction and permitting moderate export to ease the companies' pressure, extending phosphate fertilizer industry chain, shifting and exiting mechanism for outdated production capacity.
In the past three months, the national or local government policies in phosphorus chemical industry are on their way. In the report, these policies had been collected and deeply analyzed to give more details and investment suggestions.
Table of Contents
2. Policy dynamics
- 2-1. Sept.
- 2-1-1. NDRC reduces generation price for coal-fired power generation enterprises on 1 Sept., 2014
- 2-1-2. Departments require regulation of collection standard on pollution charges
- 2-2. Aug.
- 2-2-1. MEP releases technical guidelines on compiling lists of air pollution emissions
- 2-2-2. Sichuan Province releases Management Method for Collecting Sulfur Mineral Resources Compensation
- 2-2-3. Progressing technological innovative system for phosphorus ore exploitation and utilization in Hubei Province
- 2-2-4. Chinese government seeks advice on VAT restoration for chemical fertilizers
- 2-2-5. Yunnan Province starts revision of environmental protection regulations
- 2-2-6. Rising price of non-residential natural gas not involving chemical fertilizer industry
- 2-3. July
- 2-3-1. MEP officially releases Emission Standards of Pollutants for Inorganic Phosphorus Industry
- 2-3-2. Dazhou City carries out Management Method for Collecting Sulfur Mineral Resources Compensation
- 2-3-3. MIIT issues program on industrial clean production technologies
- 2-3-4. Phosphorus mainly causes water quality control rate less than 60% in Henan Province
3. Investment suggestion
List of Tables:
- Table 2-1: Policy list of phosphorus and its relevant industries in China, Q3 2014
- Table 2.2.2-1: Outline of Management Method for Collecting Sulfur Mineral Resources Compensation of Dazhou City
- Table 2.2.3-1: Constructive projects within technological innovation system for Hubei Province's phosphorus ore exploitation and utilization in 2014
- Table 2.2.3-2: Major scientific and technological innovation plans for Hubei Province's phosphorus ore exploitation and utilization in 2014 (transformation of scientific and technological achievements)
- Table 2.2.3-3: Major scientific and technological innovation plan for Hubei Province's phosphorus ore exploitation and utilization in 2014 (industrialization of science and technology)
- Table 2.3.1-1: Emission standard of wastewater pollutants in Emission Standards of Pollutants for Inorganic Phosphorus Industry in 2014
- Table 2.3.1-2: Emission standard of exhaust gas pollutants in Emission Standards of Pollutants for Inorganic Phosphorus Industry in 2014
- Table 2.3.3-1: Generalized technologies in the Program of Implementing Clean Production Technologies for Preventing Air Pollution in Key Industries