As a triazine herbicide, atrazine is widely used worldwide, due to its good herbicidal effect, safety to application crops and economical price. Primarily applied to control annual weeds in corn and sugarcane fields, China consumes over 16,000 tonnes of atrazine (converted to 97% technical) ever year. Meanwhile, China is a key supplier of atrazine in the world. From 2013 to 2015, China has exported about 137,000 tonnes of atraizine products (converted to 97% atraizine technical).
However, in 2015, Kcomber found out that development of atrazine in China was not so encouraging, concerning sharp falls in output, exports, price, and domestic consumption.
In this report, you can find the intelligence about cyanuric chloride (atrazine's raw material), its key producers, capacity, output, demand and supply, and ex-works price in 2013-2015. In addition, you can also find detailed information about the producers, supply, import and export of atrazine in China in 2013-2015.
In fact, our research about cyanuric chloride, atrazine's raw material is what distinguishes our research of atrazine. With the intelligence on atrazine's raw material, it could be easier and more confident for you to judge the atrazine market in China by yourselves. And with our detailed research, you then could figure out the changes of China's development of atrazine in China in the past three years and the trend in the future few years.
In addition, with years' development, supply of atrazine in China has far exceeded the demand. Industry concentration ratio of atrazine production is still high.
Kcomber predicts that market competition would be more intense in the next few years, because of probable decline in demand and not so favorable environment in pesticide industry.
Large-scale atrazine technical producers have dominated the market and small-scale producers will be washed out. Kcomber forecasts in the report that overseas market will stay the major market of atrazine. Domestic market will still remain major application in corn and sugarcane.
Highlight of the report
In this report, not only the overview of the atrazine market in 2013-2015 could be found, information about competing products of atrazine in China - 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid and acetochlor is provided as well. Additionally, status of atrazine in pesticide industry and situation of registration of atrazine in China is presented by year, by manufacturers, by formulation types, which you could only find in this unique report.
Table of Contents
Introduction & methodology
1 Overview of atrazine industry in China
- 1.1 Brief introduction to pesticide industry in China
- 1.2 Position of atrazine in Chinese herbicide industry
2 Brief introduction to cyanuric chloride - key raw material of atrazine
3 Registration of atrazine in China
4 Supply of atrazine in China, 2013-2015
- 4.1 Summary of atrazine technical production
- 4.2 Key atrazine technical manufacturers
5 Circulation of atrazine in China
- 5.1 Import and export of atrazine, 2013-2015
- 5.2 Price of atrazine in China, 2013-2015
6 Demand for atrazine in China, 2013-2015
7 Competing products of atrazine in China
8 Conclusion and trend
LIST OF TABLES
- Table 1.1-1 Number of registrations of pesticide formulations by type of formulation in China, as of 29 Feb., 2016
- Table 1.1-2 China's output of pesticides (calculated by 100% technical), 2013-2015, '000 tonne
- Table 1.1-3 China's consumption volume of pesticides (calculated by 100% technical), 2013-2015, tonne
- Table 1.1-4 China's import and export of pesticides, 2013-2015
- Table 1.2-1 Output and consumption share of atrazine in herbicide industry in China, 2013-2015
- Table 2-1 Producers of cyanuric chloride in China, as of Feb. 2016
- Table 2-2 Supply and demand of cyanuric chloride in China, 2013-2015
- Table 3-1 Annual new registrations of atrazine in China, as of 29 Feb., 2016
- Table 3-2 Registrations of atrazine technical in China, as of 29 Feb., 2016
- Table 3-3 Registrations of atrazine formulations in China, as of 29 Feb., 2016
- Table 4.2-1 Capacity and output of major atrazine technical producers in China, 2013-2015
- Table 5.1-1 China's exports of atrazine by month, 2015
- Table 5.1-2 China's exports of atrazine by month, 2014
- Table 5.1-3 China's export of atrazine by month, 2013
- Table 5.1-4 China's export of atrazine by destination, 2015
- Table 5.1-5 China's export of atrazine by destination, 2014
- Table 5.1-6 China's export of atrazine by destination, 2013
- Table 5.1-7 China's export of atrazine by exporter, 2015
- Table 5.1-8 China's export of atrazine by exporter, 2014
- Table 5.1-9 China's export of atrazine by exporter, 2013
- Table 5.1-10 China's export of atrazine by manufacturer, 2015
- Table 5.1-11 China's export of atrazine by manufacturer, 2014
- Table 5.1-12 China's export of atrazine by manufacturer, 2013
- Table 6-1 Domestic apparent consumption of atrazine (converted to 97% technical), 2013-2015, tonne
- Table 6-2 Actual consumption volume and marekt value of major atrazine formulations in China, 2013-2015
- Table 7-1 Comparison among atrazine and its major substitutes in China, 2015
LIST OF FIGURES
- Figure 1.1-1 Output share of pesticide technical in major regions of China, 2015
- Figure 2-1 Capacity and output of cyanuric chloride in China, 2013-2015
- Figure 2-2 Monthly ex-works price of cyanuric chloride (>99.3%) in China, Jan. 2013-Feb. 2016
- Figure 4.1-1 Capacity and output of atrazine technical in China, 2013-2015
- Figure 4.1-2 Distribution of capacity of atrazine technical in China by region, 2015
- Figure 5.2-1 Monthly ex-works price of atrazine 97% technical in China, Jan. 2013-Feb. 2016
- Figure 5.2-2 Annually ex-works price of atrazine formulations in China, 2013-2015
- Figure 6-1 Actual consumption structure of atrazine formulations (converted to 97% technical) by crop in China, 2013-2015