Product Code: CS0029TS
The FMCG industry is influenced by the rising threat of non-communicable disease, the leading cause of death globally, which is in turn generating demand for products targeted at improving health and preventing disease.
- The role of positive nutrition for the management of disease cannot be ignored. Over half of consumers claim to actively use food and drinks to improve their health, with 55% agreeing they can provide comparable health benefits to over-the-counter medications.
- Heart health issues are among consumers' most pressing disease-related concerns, with blood pressure and high cholesterol among the biggest future health worries.
- Emerging market consumers are most concerned about exposure to germs, due to issues such as overpopulation. This is leading consumers to actively seek cleaning, laundry, and personal care products that provide enhanced antibacterial protection.
"TrendSights Analysis: Disease Management" explores the behavior that drives the purchase of products to manage or proactively reduce the risk of disease
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Disease Management to my market?
- What does Disease Management mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Disease Management?
- How can I capture the interest of those most concerned about disease?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Disease Management trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Disease Management.
Table of Contents
- 1. Trend Snapshot
- 2. What is Disease Management?
- 3. Why is Disease Management important?
- 4. Who is driving Disease Management?
- 5. How can Disease Management be capitalized on?
- 6. What Next in Disease Management?
- 7. Appendix