Product Code: GSITRA13
Published by Canadean, the Asia Iced Tea Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the Iced Tea drinks market in Asia, with data at a regional and individual country level, including forecasts to 2016
Why was the report written?
The Asia Iced Tea Report 2013 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the Iced Tea drinks market and forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 13 individual country profiles, plus regional balancers and a regional overview, the report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends and forecasts in the Iced Tea category.
Data includes consumption volumes (million litres & litres per capita) from 2007 to 2012, plus forecasts to 2016 by country.
Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013 forecasts).
Leading companies' market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Table of Contents
- Regional Summary - Iced Tea Data Tables
- Consumption (Million Litres) By Region/Country, 2007-2016F
- Litres per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2007-2016F
- 8oz Servings per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2007-2016F
- Consumption (Million Cases) By Region/Country, 2007-2016F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Top Flavours, By Region/Country 2011-2013F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Still vs Carbonated, 2011-2013F
- Share of Consumption by Top Packaging Materials, By Region/Country 2011-2013F
- Share of Consumption by Segment: Refillable vs Non-Refillable, By Region/Country 2011-2013F
- Share of Consumption by Pack Mix: Single-Serve (<=60cl) vs Multi-Serve(>60cl), By Region/Country 2011-2013F
- Share of Distribution: Off-Premise (Retail/At Home) vs. On-Premise (Away from Home), By Region/Country 2011-2013F
- Country Profiles
- Table - Iced Tea Key Facts
- Market Size - Consumption Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2012
- Growth - CAGR% 06-11, CAGR % 08-11, CAGR% 10-11
- Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2012
- Segmentation - RTD/non-RTD, % Market Share, 2012
- Distribution - Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2012
- Packaging - Material, % Market Share, 2012
- Chart - Iced Tea Leading Trademark Owners, 2012
- Current and Emerging Trends
- Functional Products
- Private Label/Private Label Producers
- Iced Tea New Products 2012
- Data Tables
- Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2007-2016F
- Segments: Flavour, Still vs Carbonated, RTD,% Market Share, 2011-2013F
- Packaging: Material / Non-Refillable vs Refillable / Multi Serve vs Single Serve, % Market Share, 2011-2013F
- Distribution: Off-Premise vs On-Premise, % Market Share, 2011-2013F
- Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2011-2012
- ASIA: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Product Definitions
- Packaging Definitions