Product Code: CA-785-17
In 2016, Industry Sales of Cable Assemblies Totaled Nearly $140 Billion!
- Who came out on top?
- What countries were home to these companies?
- What were their total sales by region?
- How much of the industry do the Top 100 represent?
Know your competitors and know your acquisition targets. Who are the biggest companies out there in the worldwide cable assembly industry? How might they impact you or help you?
Bishop & Associates' ‘Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies’ will help you identify the companies that impact your business. This three-chapter, in-depth analysis of the top 100 companies provides:
- Company names, addresses, total revenues, cable assembly revenues, number of employees, types of markets served, types of products manufactured, plus additional information on the businesses and their locations worldwide.
- Chapter 2 summarizes the world cable assembly market in 2016 to put these companies in context. The chapter includes the worldwide size of the market by region and high-level statistics on the Top 100.
- Chapter 3 lists the Top 100 companies in descending order by total sales and then lists the profiles in alphabetical order. The profiles are one to seventeen pages in length.
Know your market! Let Bishop & Associates, the connector and cable assembly industry experts, assist you!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Scope, Objectives and Methodology
- Scope, Objectives and Methodology
Chapter 2 - Executive Summary
- World Cable Assembly Market and the Top 100
- Top 100 Companies by Country
- Top 100 Companies Highlights
- Top 10 Companies'
Chapter 3 - Executive Summary
- The Top 100 Companies Overview
- Top 100 Companies Listed by Total Revenues (Descending Order)
- Top 100 Companies Profiles Listed Alphabetically