Product Code: CA-785-15
In 2014, Industry Sales of Cable Assemblies Totaled Nearly $136 Billion!
Who came out on top?
What countries are home to these companies?
What were these companies' total sales by region?
Know your competitors, know your suppliers and know your acquisition targets. Who are the largest cable assembly companies in the worldwide cable assembly industry? How might they impact you or help you? Bishop & Associates' ‘Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies’ report will help you identify the companies that impact your business.
This five-chapter, 298-page, in-depth analysis of the Top 100 companies provides:
- Company names, addresses, 2013 total revenues, 2013 cable assembly revenues, number of employees, types of markets served, types of products manufactured, plus additional information on the businesses and their locations worldwide.
- Chapter 3 summarizes the world cable assembly market to put these companies in context. The chapter includes the worldwide size and forecast of the market by region, by market sector and by product type. Driving factors for each regional market are discussed in this chapter.
Know your market! Let Bishop & Associates, the connector and cable assembly industry experts, assist you!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
Chapter 2 - Executive Summary
- The World Cable Assembly Market
- Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies
Chapter 3 - World Cable Assembly Market Overview
- Global Market Overview
- The Regional Cable Assembly Markets
- The North American Cable Assembly Market
- The European Cable Assembly Market
- The Japanese Cable Assembly Market
- The Chinese Cable Assembly Market
- The Asia Pacific Cable Assembly Market
- The Rest of the World (ROW) Cable Assembly Market
- Summary of Industry Economic Trends
- Summary of Market Sectors
- World Market by Product Type by Market Sector
Chapter 4 - The Top 100 World Cable Assembly Companies
- The Top 100 Overview
- Top 100 World Cable Assembly Manufacturers
- Top 100 Profiles
Chapter 5 - Definitions
- Cable Assembly Types
- End-Use Equipment Segments
- Types of Manufacturing Channels for Cable Assemblies
- Regions of the World