Product Code: BOABC 182
This report is a reference for large animal husbandry equipment enterprises, large breeding enterprises and agricultural investment organizations to make important decision.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: PRODUCTION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL OF CHINA'S ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INDUSTRY
1. INVENTORY, SLAUGHTER AND OUTPUT OF MAIN LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY BREEDS IN CHINA IN 2014
- 1.1. Year-end inventory
- 1.2. Slaughter
- 1.3. Animal products output
2. OUR COUNTRY'S MAIN ANIMAL PRODUCTS CONSUMER MARKET STILL HAS GREATER POTENTIAL
- 2.1. Per capita consumption comparison of animal products between China and foreign countries
- 2.2. Forecast of China's consumption of main animal products in the future
PART TWO: HOG BREEDING EQUIPMENT DEMAND AND COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE IN CHINA
1. CHINA'S HOG PRODUCTION AND FUTURE VARIATION TREND (2025)
- 1.1. Hog inventory change
- 1.2. Hog slaughter change
- 1.3. Hog inventory and slaughter forecast
2. CHINA'S HOG BREEDING MODES AND FUTURE CHANGE TREND
- 2.1. Change characteristics of various hog breeding modes
- 2.1.1. Proportion of individual farmers and professional farmers declines sharply
- 2.1.2. Slaughter proportion of scale farms rises up
- 2.1.3. Slaughter volume of integrated large scale breeding enterprises is limited
- 2.1.4. Enterprises with “Company + farmer” mode have obvious advantages
- 2.2. Per capita raising number and per capita output value of various hog breeding modes
- 2.2.1. Professional farmers
- 2.2.2. Scale farms
- 2.2.3. “Company + farmer” mode breeding enterprises
- 2.2.4. Integrated large scale breeding enterprises
- 2.3. Variation trend of hog breeding modes of different scales in the future
- 2.3.1. Hog scale degree will rise up to about 88%
- 2.3.2. The slaughter proportion of “company +farmer” mode will reach 7%
3. USE CHARACTERISTICS OF EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS HOG BREEDING MODES
- 3.1. Individual farmers and professional farmers
- 3.2. Scale farms
- 3.3. “Company + farmer” mode breeding enterprises
- 3.4. Integrated large scale breeding enterprises
4. HOG BREEDING EQUIPMENT DEMAND AND MARKET SHARES OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF MANUFACTURERS
- 4.1. Hog breeding equipment demand
- 4.2. Market shares of different types of manufacturers
- 4.3. Development characteristics of foreign hog breeding equipment manufacturers in China
5. INFLUENCING FACTORS OF EQUIPMENT PURCHASING DECISION OF FARMERS AND THEIR RANKING
- 5.1. Influencing factors of equipment purchasing decision of farmers
- 5.1.1. Hog breeding scale
- 5.1.2. Hog breeding benefits
- 5.1.3. Capital status of investors
- 5.1.4. Participation degree of contract breeding
- 5.1.5. Equipment price
- 5.1.6. Equipment performance and quality
- 5.1.7. Service of equipment supplier
- 5.1.8. Policy support of government
- 5.2. Influencing factors ranking
6. FORECAST ON HOG BREEDING EQUIPMENT DEMAND IN THE FUTURE (2025)
- 6.1. Variation trend of equipment application of different scale hog breeding modes
- 6.2. Estimation on market capacity of hog breeding equipment
7. DOMESTIC, FOREIGN AND JOINT-VENTURED MANUFACTURERS OF HOG BREEDING EQUIPMENT
- 7.1. Big Herdsman Machinery Co., LTD
- 7.2. Big Dutchman (Tianjin) Livestock Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 7.3. BEIJING KINGPENG ANIMAL HUSBANDRY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- 7.4. Shanghai Extra Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 7.5. Guangdong Nanmu Machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 7.6. Gaotang Shuanglong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 7.7. GSI in China
- 7.8. Beijing Dahong Hengfeng Livestock Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.9. Guangzhou Huanan Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 7.10. Guangdong Guangxing Animal Husbandry Equipment Co., Ltd.