Product Code: 2398-0958
BMI View: Global vehicle sales will grow 2.5% in 2017, led by Latin America which will be the fastest
growing region. Asia will be one the most stable and consistent regions in terms of its sales growth
- Our forecast for global vehicle sales growth in 2017 is now slightly lower at 2.5% from 2.9% previously.
- Latin America will still be the strongest region for growth driven by recoveries in the key markets of Argentina and Brazil, while currency stability will support the commodity exporters in the region.
- SSA will continue to underperform with growth of just 2.1% following two years of double-digit declines.
Table of Contents
BMI Industry View
- Table: Historical Data And Forecasts (2015-2021)
- CEE Still Europe's Bright Spot
- Asia A Consistent Outperformer
- SSA Still Underperforming
- Morocco Still MENA's Outperformer
- Latin America The Global Leader
Global Industry Overview
- US Protectionism: Industry Impacts At Home And Abroad
- Table: US Protectionism - Potential International Industry Impacts
- Industry Forecasts
- Sector-Specific Methodology
- Risk/Reward Index Methodology
- Table: Automotive Risk/Reward Index Indicators And Weighting Of Indicators